Roman update from Dr. Bob (link)
by SBSwarm (2018-08-02 21:16:25)

Good to see Patterson getting a mention
by cbiebel  (2018-08-03 15:37:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

After a season in college, I've figured she's more ready to play.

Patterson
by hempfield75  (2018-08-03 19:49:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I think the important thing with Patterson is. That she did not give up on herself and the coaches did not give up on her. During the off season the talk was about Bri, Jessica, Vaughn and some Cosgrove. But little was mentioned about Patterson. I am hoping she learned from the off season and worked hard during the off season to show everyone what MM saw in her to recruit her to ND. Maybe she has some Coco in her. I am excited to see her development. With her and the above mentioned post. This could be past a scary team. I am very excited to see this team. Because Patterson is from my home state of PA, I am very excited to see her what I kind of player she really is. Go Irish Go Patterson.

SEG/Chief

Thank you! Was trying to find something b-ballish about trip *
by BabaGhanouj  (2018-08-02 22:09:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post