a great picture of the team in the water outside Split
by DBCSMITH (2018-08-04 15:04:57)

wonderful seeing the team enjoying themselves and having incredible experiences. We are ND

Wow, they are living the life. Go through the pix. *
by PWK2  (2018-08-05 07:44:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Yes. It could be worse *
by drmurray  (2018-08-05 20:06:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I was there a few weeks ago.
by ewillND  (2018-08-05 06:10:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The Dalmatian coast is spectacular--one of my favorite places on the planet. There are worse ways to spend a summer day than on a boat on the Adriatic...

I hope those who were concerned about the freshmen
by SorinBasement  (2018-08-04 18:41:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

missing out on the opportunity to play on a USA squad are feeling better about the decision to go to Europe instead. It seems this is the better path to maximize their college experience.

The Kettering Legend with them makes it perfect. *
by Jon  (2018-08-04 18:16:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post