Dev Peters
by hempfield75 (2018-08-05 19:50:40)

In reply to: Yet , in the replies to her article it still is apparent....  posted by thethinman

I have always been a big fan of hers. Followed her when she was at ND. Love her style. I maybe wrong but the way Bri plays reminds me of Dev. When it comes to BB I have no ego. If Dev or Arike were in a game looking for players. I am on my knees begging to be with either one or both. When I was younger I sure could not shot a basketball. But I could run up and down the court looking silly all day long. I have been watching Womens BB since the Louisiana Tech, Immaculata and A. Meyers days. Women players have come a very long way. Not only are they technically and physically better. They are so much better and fun to watch. No problems watching a womens game over a mens.
I have worked and played with guys with huge egos. Couldn't stand being around them. No need for egos that big. Show me how good you are. Do not tell me. Guys with large egos can say a lot about that person and they all are not good.
Well that is my take on it. I'll always be a big fan and root for girls and players like Dev. and Arike.

SEG/Chief