Mychal Johnson
by Orangutan (2018-08-13 14:26:54)
Edited on 2018-08-13 15:17:31

Congratulations to Mychal, who is pregnant and due in October!

I learned the news from her mom's twitter. Pictures of the baby shower are also on Mychal's instagram story.

The father is Mychal's high-school sweetheart, NBA player Andrew Wiggins. It appears that they've already picked the name "Amyah" for their baby girl.

Now we know why Mychal was absent from the ESPYs!

is it too early to start recruiting the baby?
by ram  (2018-08-14 08:00:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

off the charts potential

Also explains not coming back for a 5th year *
by cbiebel  (2018-08-13 15:29:52)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Yes, congrats!
by BabaGhanouj  (2018-08-13 15:01:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Let's see, that will be high school recruiting class of 2036? Can't come soon enough with those potential genes. If her clipboard attitude was any indication, perhaps Mychal will be head coach of Notre Dame by then, which would make it a fairly easy sell.

What I just learned about Mychal…
by BabaGhanouj  (2018-08-13 17:00:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I knew she was a prolific scorer in high school and was reminded that her high school team won 4 straight state championships. But, by visiting her profile page on NDWBB, I learned:

• Helped team to 2010 AAU 13-and-under national championship, playing alongside Notre Dame classmate Kathryn Westbeld (pair combined for 28 of team’s 53 points in title game win).

Congrats Mychal and Andrew!
by Goirish01  (2018-08-13 14:42:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

So happy for the growing family!

Congratulations! *
by Irishkula  (2018-08-15 16:52:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post