Baylor guard, who was a top recruit, dismissed from team
by RISteve (2018-09-11 13:15:19)

BREAKING: Sophomore guard Alexis Morris has been dismissed from @BaylorWBB for violation of team rules, effective immediately, coach Kim Mulkey has announced. Morris started 8 games in 2017-18, averaging 9.4 PPG, 3.4 APG and 26.2 MPG.

Waco article
by RISteve  (2018-09-11 16:23:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Per Raoul:

Something does not sound right here

Link, below:

Perhaps I missed something.
by NDBass  (2018-09-11 22:44:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Where did it say she asked for her release? Or is he guessing that from her tweet about missing her BU family?

I am a cynic. Roster management by Mulkey. *
by hibernianangst  (2018-09-11 14:59:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Not So Sure About That. Morris Was Due To Start at PG
by dillon77  (2018-09-11 15:15:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

..after doing a pretty good job of filling in for Kristy Wallace last year after the Aussie blew our her own knee at the end of the season.
Just a freshman, she was very much slated to run the team this year.

There are other options on the roster, a few of which are listed below.
One you'll hear is incoming frosh, Honesty Scott-Grayson, but most recent reviews suggest she's better suited to combo guard, primarily due to her in-game decisions.

I'm not a huge fan of Kim's sideline antics, but she generally runs a fairly tight ship, so if I read "rules violation," that's pretty much what happened.

If this young woman can learn from what happened, she's going to be an excellent transfer for someone....she would've started the next few years.

that is huge
by ram  (2018-09-12 09:09:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

that would be like MM dropping Lindsay Allen right before her soph year

I hope she transfers to Lamar University
by Irish75  (2018-09-11 20:10:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

My alma mater and in her home town of Beaumont, Texas.
We would never have a chance at a player like her.