There's no one like her.
by BabaGhanouj (2018-09-26 11:14:03)
Edited on 2018-09-26 11:17:03

ND/MM getting her would be a major indication that the
by Tim Kelley  (2018-09-27 09:33:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

worm is turning or has turned in terms of recruiting. This type of talent has almost always headed to Storrs.

Is Paige playing against the local CYO team...
by Sonofadomer  (2018-09-26 18:50:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I've seen other highlights of her and she is impressive but the team is these highlights does not look very competitive. Either way she will keep Notre Dame at the Championship level, when she chooses ND!

Yeah, I must agree. This was something called the
by BabaGhanouj  (2018-09-26 21:35:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Champlin Park Fall League, so it was legitimate H.S. ballers, but obviously not very good competition for the Hopkins' players.

By the way, Paige introduces a protégé, Amaya Battle (great name) as her successor. She played for Hopkins last year as an eighth grader and will graduate in 2022. She is a 5'8" point guard and Paige presents her highlight film on Paige's Twitter page. As Sonofadomer said, the competition is suspect but there's no denying her form, and she has Paige for another 2 years to emulate.

Here's better competition, note Azzi,
by BabaGhanouj  (2018-09-27 11:30:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

but it doesn't seem to matter. Of course, these are just highlights. This is from the North Tartan Summer Jam in June.

I want her either to choose ND or move to Europe forever.
by 1NDGal  (2018-09-26 15:55:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

She is a frightening individual. That wingspan! And she really knows how to use it.

Or maybe Kazakhstan—for two life sentences.
by BabaGhanouj  (2018-09-26 16:24:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Of course, we all really want what is best for Paige, a truly vibrant, giving individual. I'd prefer someplace where I could more easily follow her progress and flair.

As long as we never play against her. Ever. *
by 1NDGal  (2018-09-26 17:10:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

There's only one way we will never play her.
by NDBass  (2018-09-27 08:53:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And that's if she comes to ND. If she doesn't choose ND, I think she'll either go to a program that we play regularly (regular season or late in the tournament) or she'll elevate a program to where we play them in the postseason.

Looks a bit like Taurasi at times. *
by PWK2  (2018-09-26 14:36:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Can we start a gofundme? Is bribery allowed? I'm in for$20 *
by Jon  (2018-09-26 13:48:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If we can raise $1,000, it's called a Nick Saban handshake *
by Dave Winkler  (2018-09-26 23:04:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

She'll look even better in an ND uniform
by SorinBasement  (2018-09-26 13:09:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

spending three years throwing those no-look passes to Azzi.

Incredible talent she is! *
by Dave Winkler  (2018-09-26 11:30:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That is one impressive hoops player *
by RISteve  (2018-09-26 18:49:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post