Tonight at 8:00 pm (saw this posted on another ND board)
by NDoggie78 (2018-09-26 16:49:47)
Edited on 2018-09-26 16:58:19

"A limited (one time only?) airing of the new Onward ND based on the ND Women's Nat'l Championship season appears tonight at 8:00 ET on: Facebook.com/FightingIrish"

And a DVD to follow?

Credit to sbirish1 for pointing it out
See Link

For a school that was smart enough to angel invest in
by 1NDGal  (2018-09-28 09:36:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

YouTube, their releasing this documentary only on disk is unbelievable and annoying. They can’t make a deal with Amazon Prime or Netflix? I don’t even know if my DVD player works anymore.

So... what. The damn the thing can only be viewed once? *
by Jon  (2018-09-27 19:22:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I forgot to set my phone alarm for that ! Ugh! *
by cbiebel  (2018-09-27 03:41:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Try this facebook link...it seems to still work. (link)
by domerduck  (2018-09-27 11:12:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Thanks, although interestingly...
by cbiebel  (2018-09-27 14:05:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

While I was watching it, with about 2-3 minutes left, my home internet went out. When I reset my router, the video was no longer available.

Just watched it: worth the 40 mins "This is the pay-off"
by domerduck  (2018-09-26 23:33:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

To start the doc with the missed shot by Arike when we lost to Stanford in the Elite 8 in 2017 and then cover the 2018 season so well with short jump-offs honoring Muffet's HOF award/competitiveness, previous great ND teams (2001, 5 straight F4s), ND fan support, & ND/UConn rivalry was overall well executed. Skylar's commentary and personal thoughts especially on the last two games were wonderful. The ND coach's and Adam Amin's interviews were well placed as they covered the 2018 season and the the drama of the NC with flashbacks was great. When you then see Arike's ESPN interview after her game winning shot against Mississippi State saying "this is what we do" you realize how aptly this was titled. Good close showing the NC celebration, DWTS, Ellen/Kobe trip, and Espy victory as the spoils, I am sure looking forward to this coming season.

Adam Amin raised his status of ESPN commentators on my list
by NDoggie78  (2018-09-27 08:25:52)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I don't think you could fake the exuberance - he became a Notre Dame fan (I became an Adam Amin fan)

And he was almost wearing Blue & Gold (I believe the jacket was actually tan, but looked gold - I was watching on my phone)

It was very well done

He was really terrific. Loved the shots of him just rollin
by Tim Kelley  (2018-09-27 09:30:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

around in his chair, saying nothing and allowing shots of the crowd going wild. He became one of my favorites.

For my money, anyone who didn’t love the story of NDWBB
by 1NDGal  (2018-09-29 11:50:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

last year is a grump who hates sports.

Or is named Geno.

Wow that was awesome *
by drmurray  (2018-09-26 20:39:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Link for DVD
by NDoggie78  (2018-09-26 20:46:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

A little pricey for 40 minutes at $23
But a must have!

Well, you couldn't get more dramatic. Excellent! *
by BabaGhanouj  (2018-09-26 20:39:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

can someone provide a link. I can't get anything to open. *
by 65domer  (2018-09-26 20:04:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

for us Facebook novices
by txirish74  (2018-09-26 19:48:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

do we just click on the clink, or do we have to do anything else?

Thx in advance!

Oh my, this does look good! (link)
by Jon  (2018-09-26 19:31:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post