Brunelle posted it then @ndwbb reposted it *
by goirish01 (2018-10-01 11:28:33)

In reply to: I thought I knew the rules but I now I'm a bit confused.  posted by BabaGhanouj

This user did not provide content for this post

Exactly, so that is legal. If Haley Jones
by BabaGhanouj  (2018-10-01 11:31:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

posts a picture then ndwbb can repost, but Muffet could not retweet? Or are visits different? Per the rule Orangutan quoted, they are. Does anyone remember how we were made aware of the Recruitapaloozza picture?

Ah, I guess we are talking official vs. non-official visits also. No "on-field pregame celebrations" must be for only official visits. What a tangle!

My understanding...
by SB Jimbo  (2018-10-01 12:00:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...is that coaches can now retweet or like any tweet by recruits at any time. They just can't initiate or reply to them.

If this isn't the case then (primarily) Muffet and Niele are in violation of the rules. They've both liked many recruits' tweets.

Ah, you're right. My thinking was completely wrong. *
by BabaGhanouj  (2018-10-01 12:06:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Pretty Sure Recruitapalooza/Nielefest Came from An Attendee
by dillon77  (2018-10-01 11:57:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

first, then may have been re-positioned on Niele's or others' accounts under the "click, don't type" clause. Seem to recall a mess of attendees pushing pictures of that, including Alli Campbell, Sam and Kylee Watson being pretty fast out of the box.

BTW, I think all of those attendees were unofficial.

While I agree with Orangutan that neither Amihere or Jones post a lot, Jones has thanked coaches for home visits and her coach, Sue Phillips, is religious at thanking folks for attending open houses and some high school games (of course that helps her promote Archbishop Mitty, too).

So, checking those sites might the the (initial) way to go....