Marciniak
by quasimodo (2018-10-07 14:20:24)

In reply to: Transfers out.  posted by Homeboy73

There was an article about her online a few years ago that someone here linked to. Doing this from memory so forgive any inaccuracies.

She transferred to TN, did well and played professionally for a number of year. She lives in Houston(?) as a real estate agent with her partner.

Q

Marciniak
by hempfield75  (2018-10-08 10:58:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I do not know about her current happenings. But I do remember her transfer to TN. She was from Bethlehem Pa and was PA player of the year and believe USA player of the year. I am also from PA and was excited she picked ND. I was extremely disappointed in her when she transferred after her freshman year. If I remember correctly I believe the reasoning given she did not fit in with the team. This is when TN was the big cheese in WBB. I also believe winning a championship was important to her...Hope my memory did not fail on this...

SEG/Chief

She's Back in Bethlehem....
by dillon77  (2018-10-08 12:01:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...according to Wikipedia and other articles I've read. She married Beth Brooke, a senior EY executive in 2014, whom I've met at conferences on several occasions. Brooke was the first woman awarded a hoops scholarship at Purdue University.

Thanks for the info
by hempfield75  (2018-10-08 23:29:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

She was very good and I will leave it at that....

SEG/Chief