Sam and company play at 9:30 am. (link)
by BabaGhanouj (2018-10-12 09:12:01)
Edited on 2018-10-12 09:24:59

This user did not provide content for this post

Would be great
by Domer65  (2018-10-12 14:02:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If only Sam could bring one or more of her 3x3 teammates with her to Notre Dame. Van Lithe and Bueckers would fit well into the program but Boston appears to be the real impact player of their class - she is a game changer. Boston and Brunelle together would be a dream. I only hope that Boston feels the chemistry and decides to go Irish. I think it will be ND or UCONN.

USA wins 21-4 [Edited]
by BabaGhanouj  (2018-10-12 09:45:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

All four girls played spectacularly with defense, passing, and cutting. The team is tied with the Ukraine at 3-0. Those two teams play at 11:30 a.m. today. They all appear to be having a lot of fun enjoying Sam's company and missing school.

Added later:
The USA won the game against the Ukraine, 21-9, so they are 4-0. Again, everyone played extremely well. Van Lith is an athletic beast. This the second time (at least) that she handed the ball to the opposing player to take the ball out and immediately knocked it out of her hands. The other time I saw her do it, it was disallowed. Undaunted, she did it again against the Ukraine and it stood. She is so competitive. All the girls are exceptionally good and all seem to really to enjoy each other's company. Don't underestimate Sam Brunelle!