Muffet: Marina & Danielle are out for Friday's game
by SB Jimbo (2018-11-08 16:00:48)

Marina's questionable for Monday's game, Danielle's probable.

So, for Today (Harvard)....
by dillon77  (2018-11-09 07:32:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

- Jordan starts at PG. Go get 'em, like the 2nd half of Lewis.
- Katlyn Gilbert (if shoulder is ok -- knock on wood) is first guard off bench
- Back up for Jessica at High Post? Danielle Cosgrove? Rotation of Mik, Shep and Bri?

In any case, foresee lots of minutes for Arike and Jackie.

Heal well, Marina and Danielle.

Go Irish!

So Danielle Patterson is out for Friday?
by BabaGhanouj  (2018-11-09 08:56:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

By the way, is it Dany or Danny or Dannie or something else? That is a real question not a quiz question because there are too many Danielles.

You Can Say Dani, I can Danielle....
by dillon77  (2018-11-09 09:13:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

..hopefully we won't call the whole thing off.

Ah, I see she's probable. But given that she didn't play in the exhibition, will it be worth getting her in if, say, the injury is a nagging one? Who knows? We'll see...

Just hope they all feel better at some point (hopefully, sooner rather than later!)

Ah, Dani, right. Out today, probable for Monday?
by BabaGhanouj  (2018-11-09 09:16:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Whoever says Danielle better also say Patterson or I, for one, will be mightily confused.

That's partly why I usually use last names
by cbiebel  (2018-11-09 15:08:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Although I had to rethink that during the dual Mabrey year.

How about DP and DC? Or Danielle P and Danielle C *
by NDoggie78  (2018-11-09 10:06:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I for one, am a big fan of Roman numerals *
by drmurray  (2018-11-09 09:57:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Man, I'm going to the Depaul game. Hope she plays. *
by Jon  (2018-11-08 17:32:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Reported elsewhere that Marina could be out for 2 to 3
by Tim Kelley  (2018-11-08 16:10:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

weeks, the later period ending a few days before the UConn game.

Ouch. I thought we had our fill of injuries last season *
by RISteve  (2018-11-08 16:36:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

where is elsewhere? *
by Orangutan  (2018-11-08 16:25:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Answer
by Tim Kelley  (2018-11-08 19:07:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

BGI 247. Quoted MM.

Thanks *
by Orangutan  (2018-11-08 20:03:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post