espnW Preseason top 25 women. ND players 4, 14, 21 and
by domerduck (2018-11-09 13:38:15)

you know the order, but no Marina nor Jackie. Oregon has Ionescu #1 (Preseason POY) & Hebard #10, Miss St #5 & # 20, Baylor #6 & #11 and UConn #3, # 7, & # 24. Winning the championship again is more important than individual accolades. Starts today.

I don't think there are 20 players better than Shepard. *
by SorinBasement  (2018-11-10 05:43:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Agreed.
by dillon77  (2018-11-10 07:09:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

She looks confident and relaxed, yet hungry out there. Moving well.

Having Bri back will only make her more effective. Most teams will hardly be equipped to stop one post of their kind, let alone two at once.

Jess is amazing. Imagine if Muffet had her for 4 years!
by Fighting_Artichoke  (2018-11-10 11:06:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

She came to us very skilled but she was not utilized well at Nebraska her sophomore year. But she has really blossomed. I love our forwards this year with Jess, Bri, and Vaughn. Bri looks a little rusty and her teammates have to give her the ball where she is most effective. After playing a year with Jess, they have to recalibrate a bit with Brianna, as she is less versatile than Jess offensively. But I expect amazing things from her this year as well, especially on the defensive end. She was only credited with one block but I thought she had more. Maybe I confused her and Mikayla. Vaughn was amazing as well. She didn't appear rusty. She has nice touch close to the basket, is very active on the boards, and has great timing on her blocks (4 yesterday). She has to watch out for foul trouble, but all young posts have that problem. Muffet said she wanted the team to take risks defensively, and Vaughn certainly does that!

So Asia's better than you Rico? Might wanna let'em know. *
by Jon  (2018-11-09 15:05:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

She was ACC POY last year just as the coach not to be named
by domerduck  (2018-11-09 15:10:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

won the COY over Muffett. Some folks never get it right. Let's prove it with back to back NCs.