Romper Room
by McLean_ND (2018-11-09 14:38:26)

I've never looked for this, but is the Romper Room site active during ND women's basketball games? If not for them routinely, was it active during the championship game last season?

I plan on join you & anybody who wants in RR today in an hr.
by domerduck  (2018-11-09 15:07:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm game to share unfettered thoughts and will go there as the game starts. I am sure Board Ops will delete it all before tomorrows football game. Hope some of you join us.

Pardon my ignorance. What is Romper Room? *
by RISteve  (2018-11-09 18:37:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It's a gameday board
by SixShutouts66  (2018-11-09 18:41:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

On your top level there is an "other boards" pull-down and romper room is one of the selections. The contents are erased quickly.

Thanks for educating me! *
by RISteve  (2018-11-09 21:16:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Well, I'll be. Never knew that existed. Always wondered why
by Jon  (2018-11-09 18:58:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

..there weren't more in-game discussions. That's where you're all at.

It hasn’t been used much for WBB, but that may change now
by 2ndstreeter  (2018-11-09 20:50:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The

Romper Room
by Homeboy73  (2018-11-09 18:55:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

So going to RR isn’t restricted? I can go there during any Notre Dame game?
Yours from the fog.....

RR is password protected, but that's it.
by domer4  (2018-11-09 20:27:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

During a football game it is a very intense place....

It gets immediately (within minutes) deleted after the game is over... which is probably best.