The Quakers, anyone know anything about them* *
by traditionnevergraduates (2018-11-11 09:21:50)

This user did not provide content for this post

I wonder if Mikayla Vaughn's father will be there tonight? *
by BabaGhanouj  (2018-11-12 14:13:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Speaking of Martin Vaughn, Mik's father,
by BabaGhanouj  (2018-11-12 15:24:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

here is a fascinating video and article on the man and his background. Maddie Cable would be proud he never lost his allegiance to the Steelers after moving from Pittsburgh to Philly. I guess we all can be proud with his perspectives on life and history.

Note the video is the most interesting, but it doesn't always load with the page. My advice is to reload the page until the video appears. The video should load right under the Justin Thomas byline, right under the headline.

Penn won their opener at Siena in a low scoring game. They
by MPG  (2018-11-11 09:39:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

have a talented 6-4 soph, Eleah Parker as well as starters named Princess and Phoebe. Penn was #2 in the IVY pre-season poll, ahead of Harvard at #4.

A fairly young team, lost 3 starters from last year
by BabaGhanouj  (2018-11-11 10:07:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

High scorer for their game against Sienna was Phoebe Sterba, a 6-1 junior guard, next was the 6-4 sophomore Eleah Parker, mentioned by MPG. They have decent height, but not like Notre Dame. The team seems to pride themselves in creating turnovers. They forced 18 against Sienna. It may be a good test for Jordan.