A Few More Observations
by MPG (2018-11-13 16:09:10)

In reply to: Thx. Meshing the Presser with a Few Previous Comments...  posted by dillon77

Jordan has great communication with the coaches. She sometimes initiates conversations with them when the teams are lining up for free throws.

The Jessica and Brianna combination will give us some great moments this season.

I am concerned about Katlyn Gilbert and her ailing shoulder. My early impression is that we may not see her playing with complete confidence this season.

ND will see plenty of zone defenses this season, at least until Marina returns to action. She looked normal in her movement as she walked around the arena. However, quad injuries need to be completely healed before resuming play. Speaking of Mabreys, I find myself wishing that Dara was playing for ND...

I watched Danielle Cosgrove closely during the Penn game and she was not a factor in the paint or on the boards. Meanwhile Abby was a factor every minute that she was on the court, including drawing a charge and diving on the floor to cause a jump ball. The fans are beginning to take notice.

Once again there were no recruits at the game.

DePaul was 13 of 39 with three pointers in their opening victory over Green Bay. The Blue Demons were out-rebounded in that game, so it will be their outside shooting vs. ND's inside game with plenty of fast breaks.I hope to be at Wintrust Arena for Saturday's game.

Replies: