Home Team
by domer65 (2018-12-02 17:10:51)

We are playing at home to a sellout crowd with everyone wearing green. Connecticut had to travel to our arena. Why do we look rattled and nervous while UCONN appears poised?
I was expecting to win this game by 8 and perhaps we will, but we are not playing that well.

We have always been the underdog. Need to learn top dog. *
by 2ndstreeter  (2018-12-02 17:28:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Surprised we're getting out rebounded *
by drmurray  (2018-12-02 17:15:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Turner
by domer65  (2018-12-02 17:30:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I sometimes wonder if the team isn’t better when she is out of the rotation. Her offense is one dimensional, layup or layup. Not a real threat when 5 feet away from the basket and she is not rebounding well today at either end of the court. I hope she is still working out the rust from inactivity but at times she seems out of position. UCONN is out hustling us, making their layups, fighting for rebounds and making foul shots. We are playing 4 seasoned Seniors so I fear UCONN has more upside potential as the season progresses. We still have 8 minutes but the clock is ticking.