ND image
by BB Junky (2018-12-04 10:31:06)

As a long time ND fan, I came away with impressions of a team I had never seen under MM before. Not too disappointed about the loss, but very disappointed in the way the team conducted itself. They came across as chippy and very sloppy. Constantly complaining about every call.

The only thing I can say is it's great film for the coaches to show.
However, I come away believing we don't have a mature leader on this team like we did with Kat. Muffet has her hands full with a team that appears entitled.

A virtue carried too far can become a vice
by SixShutouts66  (2018-12-04 22:12:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I didn't like aspects of the UCONN game either. However, they're going to have my continued support moving forward. These are the same young women who gave us a magical year last year. Some of the same things that helped us last year (competitive fire, toughness, grittiness, unwillingness to accept defeat) just weren't channeled the right way in this game.

The true test of this year's team is whether they and the coaches have learned from this game. We can't undo what has happened, just move forward.

I say this knowing that there were "character' moments from my limited athletic career that I would like a second chance at.

One of my favorite quotes from Sherwood Anderson:
by BabaGhanouj  (2018-12-05 11:37:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

"It was his notion that the moment one of the people took one of those truths to himself, called it his truth, and tried to live by it, he became grotesque and the truth became a falsehood."

Good post
by IrishHugo  (2018-12-04 23:13:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and I agree but, in my opinion, MM needs to move forward with zero tolerance for excessive whining and undisciplined play. Let someone else play who will refuse to lose in the right way.

Muffet learned from that game also *
by SixShutouts66  (2018-12-05 01:05:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I don't believe its due to any player absence.
by ndbutch  (2018-12-04 18:48:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The same leaders are back. Vocally and performance wise. I think the whole group got flowers tossed at them for too long and then, when smacked in the mouth, didn't handle it well at all. Much different than the adversity that forged last years group.

#1 Ranking. The entire starting 5 on the Wade Trophy and Wooden Watch Lists etc. And better, on paper, than last March. Dancing With The Stars. ESPY Awards. A behind the scenes documentary. Signing Events. Player serving as grand marshal of a fall festival in Evansville. Cubs game. A trophy tour lasting from May 31 to August 23 and comprising 12 events. Heady stuff that's derailed professional teams trying to repeat.

Well. They have adversity now and an entire season still to play. We'll see.

Did tou miss when OSU smacked the Irish
by Traditionnevergraduates  (2018-12-05 20:02:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

In the mouth?

Injuries and sickness have caused the chemistry to be delayed.

NDbutch nailed it
by pablo  (2018-12-05 10:41:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Agree with this. Fame and Celebrity that come so quickly can be very difficult to handle, especially for 21-22 year olds. Most coaches will tell you that the only thing harder than getting to the top is staying there. This is part of the educational experience of young people, and why sports exist at universities in the first place. It's about human development, and this is a teachable moment about how to handle success. Fortunately, these young people have one of the best professors in the country in Muffet McGraw. I'm confident this team will learn, move on, and become better people because of it.

Finally. A reasoned opinion. The rest of you need to get a
by SBSwarm  (2018-12-04 19:06:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

grip on it. Soul searching? Humility? Be better behaved? Gimme a break. Talk about entitlement.

This post I don’t understand.
by BabaGhanouj  (2018-12-04 23:26:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Is it saying "humility" or being "better behaved" after the UConn game is not desired nor appropriate?
Is it saying Muffet, Arike, and the rest of the Board need "to get a grip" when they say the team must be held to a higher standard than they showed at the UConn game?
It’s hard to believe that is the intent.

Beyond that, I don’t understand how humility is associated with entitlement.
Entitlement - the belief that one is inherently deserving of privileges or special treatment
Humility - a modest opinion of one’s own importance
Are they not opposites? I don’t understand how one leads to the other.
Perhaps what was meant is “false humility”. That I can understand. Hopefully, that is not the case in this instance.

I don’t get it either.
by 2ndstreeter  (2018-12-05 08:08:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

This wasn’t just another loss for many reasons made obvious by Muffet feeling the need to address the fan base.

I guess I'm alone in this then. I wasn't embarrassed by what
by SBSwarm  (2018-12-05 09:55:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I saw in Sunday's game. Some people lose control of their emotions regularly. We've seen it countless times with Arike, Marina, and Coach McGraw. That is their "personality", not their "character" in my opinion. I think these kids have unusually high expectations placed on them, and then expect even more from themselves. Its understandable (to me) that they make regrettable decisions during moments of failure. I've lived with, worked with, and played with plenty of people that aren't gracious in defeat, that lose control in times of stress, or are just "hot-heads." Are they bad people, who have malicious intent, or lack integrity? I doubt it. I think making character determinations about Coach McGraw and her team based on what we saw Sunday is short-sighted. And if you don't think that you can root for them anymore because they're not the epitome of Diana Taurasi and Mahatma Gandhi, then I believe it is you that is acting entitled. But you got your apologies, so I hope that's the end of it.

Who said anything about not rooting for them anymore?
by 2ndstreeter  (2018-12-05 21:12:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Who demeaned the total character of any of the players or coaches? Stop putting up straw men and trying to define both sides of an argument you started.

Sorry, streeter. Poor thread linkage on my part. My comment
by SBSwarm  (2018-12-07 05:47:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

was mostly directed at someone else.

This I understand.
by BabaGhanouj  (2018-12-05 11:06:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I don't agree necessarily because I think the poor sportsmanship (sportswomanship) fell below a reasonable standard. However, I do agree that it is a fuzzy line between asking one's team to set a high standard and a feeling of moral superiority, which is what I think you mean by entitlement.

It is a common and often deserved criticism of the Notre Dame fan—their expression of moral superiority. Like every other school, Notre Dame tries, but often fails, in its mission, in education as well as sports. But the point is to keep trying. You bring up some interesting points that, if this were a sport philosophy site or a philosophy of games site, I would love to discuss. But, alas, it's just a common fan site, so, like you say, it's best to leave it. Thanks for your reasonable response.

And MM has apologized on Twitter. * *
by ndbutch  (2018-12-04 19:04:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Muffet's tweet (link)
by Fighting_Artichoke  (2018-12-04 19:22:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Thx. Reassuring To See That and Arike's
by dillon77  (2018-12-05 08:08:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Would hope to see results of that starting in Toledo. The key is to see if any such redo's are dealt with accordingly. Listen, I admire Arike and all of their competitiveness (obviously), but channel correctly. Think MM will get this redirected...

Whoah. Incredible tweet
by RISteve  (2018-12-04 22:03:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Someone watched the film a few times

Indeed. Incredible tweet—by the best coach in the nation. *
by BabaGhanouj  (2018-12-04 23:37:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Soul searching
by westsideirish  (2018-12-04 16:42:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I am a senior citizen and an 18 year season ticket holder. I am probably like most on this board, in awe of last year’s championship season with the gritty performance by the team and awesome winning shots by Arike. I have been waiting for this season and last Sunday’s game since April. I left the game disappointed and embarrassed with the team’s preparation, play but mostly conduct.

I just read Arike’s apology to the fans on Twitter. As a fan, I hope she takes this time and does some real soul searching and the apology is not just a hollow statement. I would hope she would start with the National Anthem. I am glad she stands for its playing but it is obvious she brings her politics or beliefs to the playing as she and Brianna never place their hands over their hearts as the rest of the team and coaches do. Are you together with the team or not? I am not going to belabor this point but I hope she includes this behavior as she makes necessary attitude adjustments.

The Irish are a team in process and progress. This is a turning point moment. There’s enough talent to go far and to win another championship. Team chemistry begins with developing a we mentality. We had that last year. I will be praying for necessary corrections for this year’s team.

Not to start a political debate; however,
by hometown fan  (2018-12-04 23:47:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I am fairly certain "proper protocol" is hand over heart for the pledge of allegiance. It is not protocol for anthem.

For informational purposes
by ghop  (2018-12-06 13:08:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

From Title 36 of the U.S. Code

§301. National anthem

(a) Designation.—The composition consisting of the words and music known as the Star-Spangled Banner is the national anthem.

(b) Conduct During Playing.—During a rendition of the national anthem—

(1) when the flag is displayed—

(A) individuals in uniform should give the military salute at the first note of the anthem and maintain that position until the last note;

(B) members of the Armed Forces and veterans who are present but not in uniform may render the military salute in the manner provided for individuals in uniform; and

(C) all other persons present should face the flag and stand at attention with their right hand over the heart, and men not in uniform, if applicable, should remove their headdress with their right hand and hold it at the left shoulder, the hand being over the heart; and

(2) when the flag is not displayed, all present should face toward the music and act in the same manner they would if the flag were displayed.

Disagree
by oldbender  (2018-12-04 22:58:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I've stood on many athletic fields for anthems and never placed my hand over my heart. In fact, in my day no one did and that included vets and servicemen to be. Love of country and, or, patriotism should not be determined by where one puts one's hands, just for info sake there's only two or three on the men' s team who do what you advocate and two of the guys who don't are active off the court doing good things on and off campus. I just don't think character or team unity is determined by hand placement on an anthem.

You can't glean political beliefs from that.
by ndbutch  (2018-12-04 19:19:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I crawled through rice paddies for this country and I don't place my hand over my heart. Sing either.

HUH?
by maverick  (2018-12-04 18:53:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm a Senior citizen too & spent 8 years in the Navy and I don't always put my hand over my heart. Geeeez that is really a nit pick. Plenty of athletes & people in the crowd at all sporting events don't stand at attention & put their hands over their hearts.

Exceptions
by westsideirish  (2018-12-04 22:15:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Of course, no one except Arike can answer why she does not put her hand over heart but the rest of her team, except one, does. My point is, if one sees themselves as a senior leader why not join teammates in this very visible moment.

I stand by my post
by maverick  (2018-12-04 23:35:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and the other 2 right above mine. The gesture has nothing to with "leadership"

Thanks for sharing both your thoughts and her apology tweet *
by domerduck  (2018-12-04 17:51:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Anthems
by LarryE  (2018-12-04 17:38:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Thanks for your viewpoint.

I watched the young ladies play in Vancouver. I can't say for certain and I didn't memorize which players were or were not placing their hand over their heart during the US national anthem but I do remember looking, I do remember there being virtually none that didn't, and the one I remember who did not was not either of those two. So again, I could be wrong, but I don't think that I would have missed both not doing it.

Canadians, myself included, for the most part do not place their hand over their heart during our anthem. There is nothing political in it and we certainly do not love our country and more or less than Americans do. Perhaps Canadians are permitted to be more reserved while from a far it appears that Americans must seemingly constantly pass a litmus test.

Just offering a different perspective.

Anthems
by BabaGhanouj  (2018-12-04 18:40:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Thanks for your viewpoint.

You have a very nice way of putting it: "it appears that Americans must seemingly constantly pass a litmus test." I think the more regimented programs will ensure everyone does it the same way. I like your interesting post and promote your different perspective.

Watching a bunch of international contests recently, I was struck by another amusing difference between the U.S. and other countries. All the girls/women who participated in the U17, U18 and 3x3's, including the Canadians, all sang their national anthems except the U.S. There is no political statement here—just a musical one. I always recommend singing whenever possible, especially in public. I realize it has much to do with our anthem.

Anthem
by LarryE  (2018-12-05 17:11:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Yes, Canadians are much more apt to sing our anthem than anything else for sure. BTW My wife is American so no judgement for sure.

it isn't a particularly "user-friendly" song *
by Melanzana  (2018-12-04 20:38:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Amen *
by BabaGhanouj  (2018-12-04 20:45:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Can you link to her tweet?
by Flanner89  (2018-12-04 16:52:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm not much of a Twitter user, so I'm struggling to find it.

The Tweet
by Fighting_Artichoke  (2018-12-04 16:54:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

To my Irish family, I let my emotions get the best of me on Sunday and I apologize for displaying that type of behavior. Thank you for always supporting us through everything. We love you guys! ☘️

Read what BB Junky is saying. He's not talking strategy,
by BabaGhanouj  (2018-12-04 13:31:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

figuring out roles, or even necessarily teamwork. He (and I and a few others) were embarrassed by the team's character, by the attitude of entitlement and immaturity, arrogance where there should be humility. First let's fix the character issue. That's a lot more important than wins. The team that showed up for the UConn game is not one I want to cheer for.

I understand that many may disagree—that ND can do no wrong, but don't misread his message.

I agree with everything you’ve said.
by 2ndstreeter  (2018-12-04 15:29:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I think some measure, maybe quite a bit, of the public goodwill that was built up by the incredible performance by this team last season has been squandered by this overall performance so early in this season. No one can ever take away what they accomplished in March under the circumstances they had to overcome to even make it to the final four. That they were able to play at such a high level and be so focused, yet loose, all the way to the NC is a lasting testament of resilience and toughness to the team and staff.

I’m confident Muffet and the staff know what needs to be done. Each player needs to take individual responsibility and put the “team” first. As they say, there is no “I” in team, but if you’re not careful you can fall into the subtle trap of finding the “m” and “e” that are there.

Sadly, I believe you are correct. The performance/display
by Fighting_Artichoke  (2018-12-04 14:04:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

was not something to be proud of. Not for WCB in general, and certainly not for Notre Dame. UConn played well. UConn played hard. Notre Dame complained too much and too long. And Arike was far too chippy. I missed her first foul (not called) on Dangerfield, but I saw it on Instagram yesterday and I was horrified. It certainly should have been a technical foul. The second one I saw when they showed the replay during the telecast (I had missed it live), but only saw it that one time and it didn't look that bad to me. But given the context (it occurred after the first uncalled tech), I am embarrassed.

Agreed....
by dillon77  (2018-12-05 07:55:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

..the Oregon State plays were dubious, at best, too.

Don't quite know what's going on (self-imposed pressure plus her infamous competitiveness), but that's got to be redirected.

You're casting too wide a net. *
by Slotts  (2018-12-04 13:36:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You are right, but that's as far as being prudent will allow *
by BabaGhanouj  (2018-12-04 13:37:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

exactly
by BB Junky  (2018-12-04 13:47:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

what I'm trying to talk about. My thought is MM saw it to and most certainly will give her team an attitude adjustment. This is the same program that used to invite the local girls down after each game to be a great example for them to achieve. I'm done with the rant....:-)

It is much easier to be the hunter than the hunted
by bmoreirish  (2018-12-04 12:41:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The target is on their backs. Last year was great but it means nothing this year. Honestly, one reason that Auriemma is such a great coach is his ability to win even with the target on his back. I agree that what we saw out on the court was not yet a cohesive unit. They need to settle into roles and realize that Turner and Young need to shoot more, which means others who shot more last year will have to be more selective.

more thoughts
by BB Junky  (2018-12-04 13:11:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I agree with what you are saying. My problem is MM has spent a career building a program where players conduct themselves with class and and discipline. As a fan I was embarrassed for them, and if you had never seen ND play before you would think they came across very poorly. My guess is that you will see a better behaved team from here on out.

The difference is last year ND's team knew their roles and
by domerduck  (2018-12-04 12:37:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

were clear about HOW everyone was to step up and cover for each other. This started to take shape in the second half against Tennesee . The team had confidence but were always in control. They really only played 6 players but their roles were clear about what they need to do for the team and more importantly what they DON'T DO.

Last year Marina was healthy and she ran the show and deferred to all her teammates. This year she's still not where she needs to be and both Young and Arike have been taking over that role. Young could do it (as she did in Vancouver over Thxgiving as she earned that espnW player of the week), but we then lose the intangible all around excellence she always provided last year (like the 32 points against UConn in the semis). Last year Arike was the killer that the opposing team needed to always try to contain, even when they couldn't. This year she's trying to do it all, trying to be the G.O.A.T like her idol Kobe, but he had bad habits as well as his brilliance. Last year Shephard was the one dominant down low post player and now she's trying to fit in with Bri, a 1st team All American. The two of them have to know which one will play the role Kat/Koko played and when they won't.

Personally I think Muffet and the 5 of them will figure it out. They also need to figure out the reliable roles the talented subs we have and how the starters defer to them when they are in. UConn has figured this out with KLS and Dangerfield's leadership and now have Williams, who is their younger version of Arike. We better be much more prepared for them & other topt teams in the NCAA tourney if we want towin it all again. We will have more tests in the regular season especially against top15 opponents like Louisville, NC State, Tennessee, and Syracuse. They are all trying to take the spotlight away from us as UConn just did.

JY becomes too passive when playing PG
by NDLAW88  (2018-12-04 12:59:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Same problem Marina had for a while last year. Different role/expectations takes away from her aggressiveness. Difference is that she defers too much to begin with, unlike Marina's aggressive attitude towards shooting. I was frustrated that JY didn't take KLS off the dribble more especially once KLS had 3 fouls.

Totally agree. Jackie is the ND x-factor and we need that.
by domerduck  (2018-12-04 13:07:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

When Jackie plays point she doesn't do the other stuff we need like rebounds, putbacks, D, and excellent timely shooting. For Marina when she plays point she has to be more controlled. Still when game flow tells her she needs to do it herself (like taking layups they give the lane to her or the special 3 she can hit), she has the moxie to doit.

To your point, only 3rd game for MM-AO-JY-JS-BT starting 5 *
by Orangutan  (2018-12-04 12:46:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Well done. Succinct and spot on. Now we watch. *
by RISteve  (2018-12-04 10:56:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I disagree. We don't have a team that appears entitled....
by Slotts  (2018-12-04 10:53:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

though we do have some players that appear that way.

Exactly! This was my overpowering feeling from the game,
by BabaGhanouj  (2018-12-04 10:47:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and what I was trying to express. You do it better. As you say, constant complaining, chippy and sloppy—with technical fouls, unbowed arrogance, and irresponsible to the very end. The best we can hope to say is, as you post, this is uncharacteristic of a Muffet McGraw team.

It's hard to repeat unless you forget the distractions....
by Wolfetone  (2018-12-04 10:41:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Don't appear as hungry as needed. Nobody is going to genuflect to
us. Time to turn it around but we need a couple of floor scrapers
digging out loose balls. More shots for Jackie, Marina fully
recovered, Arike playing with poise, and Jesse sweeping the boards.

We had a bad loss to Louisville last year.
by sixtythreer  (2018-12-04 16:20:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

We recovered quite well from that.

Have faith in Muffet and the team.

I'm with you...Louisville loss was beyond horrid...
by Wolfetone  (2018-12-04 16:24:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

We will bounce back....