When Louisville plays UConn, who should we be
by McLean_ND (2019-01-10 21:31:41)

rooting for? Assuming a meteor is not one of the possible answers, I think I would rather see UConn lose.

I think this game will be tougher for UConn...
by cbiebel  (2019-01-11 07:44:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

than a lot of Boneyarders think. They've gone with the "We've always beaten Louisville" line (did they not notice how last year broke a streak by ND?).

The way Louisville plays could be tough for UConn, particularly depending on how the reffing goes (ironically, the usual UConn-centric "let them play" motto actually would work against them).

Neither team has a strong inside presence, but between the two, I'd say that Louisville's is a little stronger.

All depends on how it would affect the tournament
by Tim Kelley  (2019-01-10 23:56:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

bracketing. ND does not want to play both of them, but rather have one eliminate the other.

Louisville. There a good team,from the ACC. We can take care
by Domerduck  (2019-01-10 21:53:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

of them again in the ACC tourney. I think the more UConn starts falling off, the better for ND.

I would rather UConn win - Walz teams play like goons
by Murcer68  (2019-01-10 21:35:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Walz style is the same, regardless of how talented the roster is. Also, Walz thinks he is a great coach, while Geno is actually a great coach.

That being said, my number one answer is "meteor" so please don't take that off the table just yet.

foul foul foul
by traditionnevergraduates  (2019-01-11 06:22:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

he has enough talent to just play the game. Unless more kids transfer out, I forger how many he has lost. Maybe the didn't want to play foul ball.

From a perspective that we lost to UConn and
by drmurray  (2019-01-10 21:34:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

the Louisville coach is a douchebag...we should cheer for UConn.

However, I will be pulling for Louisville because of the ACC affiliation, and the chances of a meteor are slim.