Agree, and....
by pablo (2019-01-11 08:32:11)

In reply to: Now every team knows…  posted by BabaGhanouj

the half court game is affected by the lack of a true point guard. I thought coming into the season that this is our one vulnerability. It's clear that MM is not the answer and credit coach for making the change and moving Jackie Young to point. Jackie may have to stay there at least until Nixon's game arrives. And speaking of Jackie, boy is she overshadowed by the stars on this team but in my mind there is no one more valuable. Rarely has an off night and does whatever is needed--run the point? check, pass the ball? check, rebound? check, score?. check A really complete and unselfish player.

Not sure if she was the one that threw the pass in the 4th
by graNDfan  (2019-01-11 08:43:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

from the top right of the key to the underside left - threaded it through a needle for a layup. Just a spectacular pass of a layup right when we needed it. I tell my daughter to watch her even when she doesn't have the ball - just a great team player on a team of great players.

When this team is on it is a joy to watch...

Great role model for your daughter
by pablo  (2019-01-11 08:51:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

that was a spectacular pass and, as you said, exactly what we needed. That's what I love about her. She just knows what the team needs. She stepped up and kept us close in the first half. In the second half she backs off scoring when Arike goes off and focuses on getting her the ball, rebounding and playing D. She just fills in where needed.