Nixon
by hempfield75 (2019-01-14 02:42:46)

In reply to: That’s true, but I believe that many people had  posted by Tim Kelley

I agree. The expectations were very high on her coming into this year. Most freshman recruits have high expectations put on them at most schools...Especially schools like ND, Tennessee, UCONN, Stanford that are use to recruiting the best talent in the country....Look at Koko...It took her last two years to really show her skills...Poor Diamond never could reach those expectations...I have seen it many times over the years in all sports. So many athletes come in and never make it to where we as fans, coaches, and themselves put them...Others come in unnoticed and make a big impact. Look at those two players at Oregon...We are fortunate that she came in this year and not last year. The pressure would have been huge...This year even though MM does not always say it but she could afford to be patient with Nixon this year...Look at Sam for next year...The expectations are going to be even much higher for her and AP next year. Mainly because of the social media...We have built these kids to almost goddesses...Another quick example is DP...Again expectations were high and Vaughn did not help by adjusting alittle quicker...But even if they do not meet our expectations you can see it in them....I personally believe Vaughn, DP and Cosgrove are going to make a threesome at the high low next year that our opponents will be scare to go against...I thought I read on this board where Sam may end up a 3...I hope so...Well I did it again and ran my fingers...Blame my doctors for this long winded fingers...Maybe I should cut back on my sugar....

SEG/Chief