How far have the Tobacco Road teams fallen?
by cbiebel (2019-01-17 06:03:02)

Only one of their games vs ND (NC St.) is on a regular television station. Duke and UNC are on the online ACCNE. Amazing.

Didn't know ESPN is a "regular" station. Still need cable or
by Domerduck  (2019-01-17 12:49:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

some streaming service. Can't remember the last time a women's game was was on free TV ,but I think CBS used to do it on Sundays years back until ESPN bought the rights to the NCAA tournament..

By the way that game is the first part of an ESPN doubleheader with Oregon at Oregon State playing the second game. I already have tickets. We will seeif both are close, but I have a feeling the Civil War will be a barnburner.

Agree. Look at the Possible Impediments to the Irish
by dillon77  (2019-01-17 06:07:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

..(on the road) that you (and others) pointed out in your thread the other day. Save for the Wolfpack, no other Tobacco Road team.

NC State has lost both of their starting guards and still is winning. Tip of the hat to the coach.