ND ladies look like they don't enjoy playing together *
by MukIrish (2019-02-07 21:07:49)
Edited on 2019-02-07 21:08:00

In reply to: Outplayed  posted by ndpaul

This user did not provide content for this post

Here is my conjecture
by ndpaul  (2019-02-07 22:44:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

1) I still stand by my post last week that Jessica’s weight loss is running against her. I’ll go back to some analogies: would Barkley or Shaq been as effective if they would have lost 40 lbs each? At the end of the day she can’t muscle up a shot against the best players.
2) JY although back is still injured and not 100%. Our key to last year’s magic - go back and. Watch the tape, she bailed us out time and time again. Tonight I was shocked at how much she got beat defensively. She wasn’t able to slash offensively, and she missed her key midrangers

I also stand by my post is that I don’t know why or how but at end of day it is all ball hoops 101 and if you show the tape to a neutral observer who does not know the players, they were flat out better with the best and more athletic guards and posts

Hof was able to take advantage of the lighter Jessica.
by domer79dad09  (2019-02-08 07:57:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Jessica runs the floor better now, but in the trenches I think her loss fo mass is hurting. Playing the front line of Baylor or Miss St will be a challenge if we meet them along the way.

Bigs should have switched assignments earlier
by NDLAW88  (2019-02-08 10:03:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It seemed like Bri could effectively shut down Hoff's drives. She swatted several of them out of bounds in the second half.

Jess also seemed to do pretty well against Mompremier. It was the first half where Miami's bigs really dominated, it seems to me

Why would that be this year
by nd67  (2019-02-07 22:39:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and not last year? Except for Turner the same team. I’m not
into speculating or mind reading. Muff gets the big bucks to
figure it all out.

I think you answered your own question. *
by Domer65  (2019-02-08 08:29:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post