Bingo Results and More - Miami
by BabaGhanouj (2019-02-08 08:49:28)
Edited on 2019-02-08 09:23:22

If the last game was the Irish refocused and learned from the loss, this was each game is woven with new thread. Some patterns, however, are the same. More on that below, but here are the Bench Board Bingo results, where NOBBYDOMER is the big winner!

A * next to an answer indicates no one guessed the correct result, so ½ point was awarded for being closest.
Everyone got a point for FREE. (I didn't know what to do about "Melissa".)
Yes, at the end of the first quarter, Hof, Cornelius, and Mortensen were all on the floor together.

Congrats to NOBBYDOMER. This is his second win and the first time not sharing it with anyone. No parietal hours for Nobby for next week!

As to the other results of the game. A number of good explanatory posts have been made. I'm still focused on: if teams want to beat us they must stop the transition game. We seem not to be very good at half court offense. I'm not sure Muffet has figured that out yet. I'll ask the indomitable FightingIrishRadio for evidence. When we loose or struggle, what are our "points in transition" numbers compared to when we win? If those numbers are not readily available, don't spend the time. You have inspired me to gather better stats, but I'm not close to your level. I don't have those figures.