Ditto. It's One Piece....
by dillon77 (2019-02-08 11:40:58)
Edited on 2019-02-08 12:22:53

In reply to: News to me, but the coaches often work quietly *  posted by Orangutan

"She's one of the top-ranked recruits in the nation with just about every major college basketball coach in the country knocking on her door, including the University of Connecticut, Notre Dame, and Baylor."

I don't know...this strikes me as a general-type report (more of a TV piece) than anything else. And the 3rd party narration on the piece does not mention any colleges, but, rather, has a ball spinning with logos of the usual suspects on it (ND, Oregon, Baylor, UConn, Louisville).

On one hand, that article could reflect an early interest between one or the other that may have been curtailed (for now?). I'm sure at some point MM or someone on her staff has taken in HVL: she's really good. Maybe there's a steady, stealth interest, but no sign of it.

As Orangutan, Baba and others have pointed out, there's only so many backcourt spots available for the Irish...and you know the possibility of Azzi Fudd is up in 2021.

Stay tuned, but I'm still looking at Minnesota and Iowa more often.

Replies: