Not to pick open an old(er) scab. . .
by NDLAW88 (2019-02-09 19:16:22)

but I found Muffet's comments interesting - and harkening back to UNC:

“I’ve gotta do a better job subbing,” the coach suggested. “I gotta get some more energy into the game. You know, if you’re allowed to go out and play at a certain pace and stay in the game, you’re going to continue to play at that pace. So, really, I need to pull ’em out of the game, let ’em sit down, think about it for a while, maybe not put ’em back in for a while. I did a really poor job subbing (at Miami), and I think that’s one of the answers.”

Complete A Anderson article with several good quotes
by RISteve  (2019-02-09 21:30:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Sunday may be a very interesting game to say the least. On ESPN too

Link, below:

Brianna = deer in the headlights look lately
by Goirish01  (2019-02-09 21:29:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Is it just me or does she look lost out there quite often. All of those turnovers against UNC. Looked out of it at Miami. I wish she had some Deveraux Peter’s you-are-not-gonna-mess-with-us moxie to her. She could be unstoppable if she played with more ferocity.

Patterson
by tedstheman  (2019-02-09 21:03:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Don't think she got into the game at all vs Miami. Prohaska and Vaughn very limited.

This strikes me both as self reflection and as a message...
by oit_clay  (2019-02-09 20:51:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...to the starters. Like Dillon, I hope it has an impact against FSU and beyond.

Look Forward To Seeing If/How That Translates...
by dillon77  (2019-02-09 20:28:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

..into the FSU game. Thanks for posting.

Turner needs
by IrishHugo  (2019-02-09 22:34:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

some space which means Shepard needs to start knocking down some free throw line + shots. Shepard has a nice touch. She hit 3's in HS and at Neb. It is not a true high - low if she does not at least attempt free throw line shots and make some. If not, the D's first step is back and you have a traffic jam in the middle. I enjoy the winning but it is not a fun offense to watch.