Short Anaya Peoples local POY video
by RISteve (2019-03-20 21:13:33)

She is very likable. Great smile, great outlook. Hoping for the best with her next year

Link, below:

Baba, counting on you to keep us straight. "uh-nay-uh", not
by Jon  (2019-03-21 11:33:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

"ah-nye-ah", which is what I was thinking.

Straight from the source (link)
by BabaGhanouj  (2019-03-21 12:03:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

In the link below, Anaya says her name.

Here's a "Stupid Stat Schticks" I was saving for April, but I guess it is appropriate here:

Anaya Peoples, along with Sam Brunelle, will play in both the McDonald’s All American Game and the Jordan Brand Classic. In both games they will be on opposing teams. As Sam jokingly said, “They really don’t want us to play together in these things.” For the Jordan Classic, Anaya at 5’10” will be the shortest girl on the Home Team (white), tied with Jordyn Oliver. She will also be the only listed point guard.

Also, be prepared next year for the Gilbert-Peoples show!

Purposeful, Fluid, Under Control, Strong, Resourceful
by dillon77  (2019-03-29 08:32:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I thought she was the best player on the West Team in the All-Star game.

It's an interesting development in the game that the taller player (Sam Brunelle) is the outside threat (offensively) and the one under six feet is the one working in traffic. However, we saw Sam mix in some lane moves and I'm sure Anaya has got some range.

Look forward to it, for sure.