Jessica, you are ridiculous and obscene. I mean, what the...
by 1NDGal (2019-03-23 12:38:21)
Edited on 2019-03-23 12:44:54

22 points, 13 rebounds, 2 steals, and 4 assists in 26 minutes?

I guess we suck, though, because we won’t hit 100 in our 1st Round game to show how cool we are.

P.s. Michigan, you stupid sucky ... thanks for ruining my bracket already. You suck.

I don’t know how one can pick an MVP from among all
by Tim Kelley  (2019-03-23 18:31:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

of these great players, but she would get my vote.

We were playing a really, really bad team *
by chicos bail bonds  (2019-03-23 12:48:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Jess could drop those #'s against any team in the country. *
by Jon  (2019-03-23 13:47:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Wasn't my point - my point is that I'm not going to
by chicos bail bonds  (2019-03-23 13:55:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

put any stock in anything achieved against Bethune Cookman. If she had layups against inferior competition every night out, she will get those numbers. She can certainly get them against other teams because she has exceptional talent. I just don't get much out of putting those numbers up against a terrible team.

I've said it numerous times. This team is the most talented team in the country and there are maybe 2-3 teams that even have a chance. If ND plays together with passion and a commitment to defense, we will repeat.