Have not seem much about Danielle C.
by T-Bone (2019-03-23 16:51:53)

Nice 3 today. Is the sense of the board that she is on track for much bigger role next
year?

While on the subject, I think that Vaughn has really
by Tim Kelley  (2019-03-23 18:35:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

improved in terms of understanding the half court scheme and especially positioning herself on both ends of the court. But, she has a horrible touch on her up close shots which she needs to work on between now and the beginning of next season. Way too many misses under the basket.

I think she needs another year
by Orangutan  (2019-03-23 17:12:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Not expecting her to be a rotation player next year. I just hope she just makes steady progress.

But please, by all means, prove me wrong Danielle!

I think she'll play out of necessity. *
by NDBass  (2019-03-23 18:06:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I agree. She needs to improve her strength and agility.
by MPG  (2019-03-23 17:17:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It will take time, so junior year will be the season when she should step forward.

Needs to get in better shape. *
by PWK2  (2019-03-24 08:15:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post