Buffalo giving UConn a scare but fading. Should be a 5-point
by 1NDGal (2019-03-24 20:58:29)

game, but a couple lapses have iced the game (probably). Still fun to see a 10-seed take it to ‘em.

Buffalo aren’t quitting, though. Not even close to quitting.

It’s fun watching these two mid-majors slug it out! *
by Goirish01  (2019-03-24 21:04:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'd enjoy seeing UConn go against a directional school
by ShermanOaksND  (2019-03-25 12:58:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

but Southern Cal didn't make the tournament.

perfect *
by ram  (2019-03-25 13:58:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

All time great line. *
by Irish75  (2019-03-24 21:59:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

How fun was it..... *
by Ewecon  (2019-03-24 21:22:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Watching one of those mid-majors kick your butt on your floor?

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ *
by 1NDGal  (2019-03-24 21:18:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

PAC12 beats ACC again, ASU over Miami in Coral Gables
by Domerduck  (2019-03-24 21:03:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

57-55...goes to Portland to get winner of Miss State/Clemson. PAC12 still undefeated in the tourney.

Happy and Sad
by hempfield75  (2019-03-24 23:17:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

First I am not a Miami fan in any sport. I will root for a team of
ants to beat them even given 75 points.

...However, I also thought that with Miami's two bigs. They had the best
chance of upsetting MSU in their bracket.

...I did pick Miami to win this game. Why did I do that? I was in striking
distance of the leaders. I was only down 40 points in something like
1450th place. I was counting on later rounds to catch the leaders, since
alot of them did not have ND winning it all. Thanks Miami.

...Next Time I am picking the ants.

SEG/Chief

The U really threw the game away at the end
by RISteve  (2019-03-24 21:31:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Give credit fo ASU as they kept the game low scoring and slow-paced. Poor execution at the end by The U.

A FewTeams Had Trouble With In-Bound Plays.
by dillon77  (2019-03-25 07:16:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

- Miami
- Boise State (yes, there was probably a foul there, but what are you doing tossing the ball into a definite double team?)
- Marquette

Now I know there was some good defense going on, but in a couple of instances, the in-bounder didn't deliver a pass on an initial break, which allowed all the action to come closer to the inbounds pass.

Pressure probably played some part in this. On the other hand, was there an option B to toss to someone more in the open court (ND's favorite go to) or a tall player who can go up and get it?