Jackie really struggled offensively. Surprising to me. *
by RISteve (2019-04-07 20:33:18)

This user did not provide content for this post

The height and length of Baylor was an issue for her.
by NDBass  (2019-04-07 20:36:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Clogged up the lane and shut down her drives.

Agree With That, but She Was Also a Bit off Against UConn
by dillon77  (2019-04-07 20:40:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I brought this up in Romper Room. Perhaps this decision is really on her mind?

I think your last sentence may be key.
by 2ndstreeter  (2019-04-07 20:44:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It’s tough to want to come back with the core gone. I thought if we won she would surely leave. Maybe not now, but it cant be easy to make such a decision after an emotional loss like that and you’ve got to make it relatively quickly.

Considerations
by domer65  (2019-04-07 20:56:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

1. With Sabrina returning to Oregon, Jackie would likely be a top 3 pick this year.
2. Sabrina will be back next year so she has the best shot at being the top pick next year and possibly POY.

The WNBA’s timing borders on cruel. *
by 1NDGal  (2019-04-07 20:48:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post