At least we ruined UCONN's postseason *
by oit_clay (2019-04-07 20:36:44)

This user did not provide content for this post

Uconn would have won
by Irishknight  (2019-04-07 21:19:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I don’t like them but player down, they’d have taken it. Nd was close but not quite

UH no they would not have
by maverick  (2019-04-07 22:27:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

UCONN wasn't even good enough to get there onw were they because WE beat hem!

Pathetic
by sullyx3  (2019-04-07 20:59:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That’s so pathetic! Pleasure out of others pain. Ridiculous

Not suggesting we celebrate; just trying to seek solace.
by oit_clay  (2019-04-07 20:44:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I wanted us to win as much as anyone else here did.

I know what you mean. I just like to get my joy from my
by Fighting_Artichoke  (2019-04-07 20:48:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

school's accomplishments, not the suffering of other schools. If you want to see shadenfreude in glorious scale, check the Boneyard right now. I'm sure there are several posters showing their ugly small side.

Understood: Michigan sucks, BTW. *
by oit_clay  (2019-04-07 20:50:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I wanted to have our women win. I don't care
by Fighting_Artichoke  (2019-04-07 20:38:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

about UConn. For me, it is little compensation.

Agree.
by ndbutch  (2019-04-07 20:41:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That's Digger Phelps cutting down the nets after a regular season win type stuff. NDWBB is beyond that now.