Don't think I've ever loved an ND team more.
by johncardinalohara (2019-04-07 22:52:26)

Brianna Turner- to come back from serious injury and surgery. What a picture of poise, determination, resiliency. Looking for role models - look no further than Breezy Bri. And the joy that Arike and Marina played with for 4 years was infectious. And the way Jessica Shepard made herself into a star player. And the super athletic support from Jackie Young, a superstar junior. This team was the face of the University for 2 years. They exemplify all that is good with ND and with their coaches and families.

Same
by joeyt28  (2019-04-08 16:27:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Same. Been following since 2001, year before I started at ND. What an amazing group! I can take solace in the fact that there have been so many tough, likeable players over the last 20+ years. Can't wait for Abby/Sam, etc. to become the next generation of women with grit and hustle.

Yes. And that's why this. Hurts. So. Much.
by 1NDGal  (2019-04-08 13:10:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I love seeing our women rejoicing. God this sucks. Their reward now? Finals.

The Seniors probably don't have many finals
by NDLAW88  (2019-04-08 16:14:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

presuming they were taking summer courses during their tenures. Not quite Matt Leinart ballroom dancing, but probably lightened schedules.

Same! *
by Goirish01  (2019-04-07 23:29:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Amen. *
by hibernianangst  (2019-04-07 23:21:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Well said! *
by MPG  (2019-04-07 23:01:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post