When is the JY deadline to declare or stay? *
by NDLAW88 (2019-04-08 10:14:23)

This user did not provide content for this post

I feel that if she were staying she would've said so by now. *
by 1NDGal  (2019-04-08 13:15:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I Agree, I Would Think Her Decision Was Made Prior To The
by savr27  (2019-04-08 13:57:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Final 4, no way is she within hours of the deadline and still dint know. Imo, she probably spoke with her family about it b4 coming to the final 4. She probably didn’t announce the decision prior cuz that would have been the talk of the weekend about her leaving for the WNBA and become a distraction. If she was in fact staying, announcement would have came quickly ala Sabrina of Oregon

The deadline is around 8 EDT
by Cheg80  (2019-04-08 10:34:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

She has 24 hours after the conclusion of her last game. Sabrina Ionescu had to to decide by Saturday evening after Oregon lost Friday night.

Will be interesting to see what she decides to do
by TerryND83  (2019-04-08 10:29:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

She faded in the Final Four and NC games. She scored 11 against UCONN and 4 against Baylor.

Jewel Lloyd was stronger physically and mentally in her junior year than JY is today and that helped Lloyd make a decision to go pro. I think JY needs to stay another year to improve her leadership abilities, but she has to weigh the possibility of getting injured.

Today. *
by Slotts  (2019-04-08 10:15:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

6 pm? *
by NDLAW88  (2019-04-08 10:24:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post