One last bitch (well maybe last) - ESPN camera work sucks
by NDoggie78 (2019-04-08 17:07:40)

Is there any way to convince them to shitcan:

1) The moving on a cable camera
2) Endzone shots
3) Split screen coverage with stupid stats or Holly interviewing someone
4) End zone shots of free throws where the only way you know it was made is if it goes through the net because you can't see shot/rim
5) Talk about the game we are watching not all the stupid minutia (e.g. Did Jackson ever play point guard before?). Never mentioned that we won a championship without a point guard last year and basically played without a true point guard this year

Keep it on the elevated half court camera the WHOLE game - if you were buying tickets, that's where you would want to sit for the best view (there's a reason those are the higher priced tickets)

Show Holly's interviews during halftime not during the game

I hate when they keep going on with a story..
by cbiebel  (2019-04-09 13:42:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...while a call happens on the court and you end up having no idea what the call was because they're talking about something not directly related to the game.

POTD Totally Agree *
by maverick  (2019-04-08 22:14:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Good God you read my mind w/all that. Major peeves of mine. *
by Jon  (2019-04-08 21:27:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'll add one more
by NDColt  (2019-04-08 20:33:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The idiotic melodramatic "fate" monologue.

I hate when they miss live action
by NDLAW88  (2019-04-08 18:08:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

while showing replays or with the camera focused on a coach or someone in the crowd. Sometimes when they come back from commercials the announcers will continue some point about a player or the "11-0" run by a team and the game play has resumed. Argh.

I hate the in game interviews in every sport.
by 2ndstreeter  (2019-04-08 17:28:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

All they do is take away from the action and add zero to the production. In fact, they are a negative.

I hate them too. *
by goirish01  (2019-04-08 18:01:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I liked some of the endzone shots. They provided a good
by Tuscirish  (2019-04-08 17:23:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

view from above of the player spacing - kind of like watching the line splits from high in the endzone at a football game.