Jackie declared for the draft. I wish she had
by Fighting_Artichoke (2019-04-08 18:26:12)
Edited on 2019-04-08 18:27:42

elected to stay for her senior year, but I will also wish her well in the WNBA. Make us proud, Jackie!

Could be interesting
by IrishfaninTX  (2019-04-09 00:08:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I look at it this way. Everyone expects ND to have a down year next season. It's understandable. I am pretty sure no team in the entire country will lose ALL 5 starters on a team who only went about 7 deep most games. And to lose the level of talent, whoo! But I remember last year when player after player dropped with ACL injuries. It was a rough adjustment for the remaining players. I don't think anyone thought we had a chance to win the national championship. So the way I see it is anything can happen next year.

Best of luck, Jackie. It has been a true pleasure watching you play. You have a fan in me for life!

I see what you're saying, but last season we lacked bodies
by Fighting_Artichoke  (2019-04-09 00:27:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

yet had tremendous talent and experience. Kat and Koko were seniors. Arike, Marina and Jessica were juniors. Jackie was a sophomore. All were McDonald's AA and most were ranked in the top 10 of their classes. Next year is a far different situation.

Agree. Last year the ACLs lost us
by Homeboy73  (2019-04-09 00:34:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

only one “star”, Bri. The other lost players (Mik, Lili and Mychal) were not at the level of the 5 we lose from this year’s team. So we will have a ton of top talent to replace, with only 8 scholarship payers (so far, pending any transfer into ND news). Next year will be a challenge. But hopefully fun to watch as the younger players develop.

Will any ACC team have as many McD AA’s as us next year?
by GoIrish01  (2019-04-08 23:41:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I am asking because I genuinely don’t know. As it stands now, we’ll have 5 on our roster.

No, we will have the most. Our problem won't be raw talent
by Fighting_Artichoke  (2019-04-08 23:59:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

But rather experience. Dani really hasn't played very much at all and she will be our senior member (as a junior). Then we'll have Nixon as a sophomore. Finally we will have 3 freshman former McDonald's AA (redshirt freshman Gilbert, and true freshman Brunelle and Peoples).

We will be the youngest team around unless we get transfers:

0 Seniors
1 Junior (Patterson)
4 Sophomores (Vaughn, Nixon, Prohaska and Cosgrove)
3 Freshman (Gilbert, Brunelle and Peoples).

And only a few spot starts among the entire lot. Lots of on-the-job training next season. Muffet likes to solve puzzles, but right now I think she's a few pieces short.

Won't be surprised
by IrishfaninTX  (2019-04-09 00:16:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If Anaya comes in and starts right away and looks like a veteran, similar to Skylar and Lindsey a few years ago. She just looked so good in the AA game compared to most players. I think we will need her to play sooner than Sam. We just may want Sam's shooting ability, but we do have 2 post players so Sam won't necessarily be needed as much. But I think the guards will have to be Anaya, Katlyn, and Abby because there is literally no one else. I'm hoping Jordan loses that nervousness because I think she can be good.

My biggest worry is recruiting. If we have that many young players starting, how do we convince players who want to play right away to come to ND? I think it could hurt 20 and 21 for sure.

Does this force Muffet to change her ways?
by NDLAW88  (2019-04-09 08:58:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Maybe be less of a perfectionist/worrier and just let them play?

Your suggested approach worked with last year’s NC team. *
by 2ndstreeter  (2019-04-09 12:36:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I wish she would change her ways recruiting
by NDoggie78  (2019-04-09 11:55:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Because of injuries, transfers, and early departures we have had rosters of scholarship players (available to play) with these numbers:
Last year - 7
This year - 10
Next year - 8

I know she likes the number to be 11-12 (with 15 available)
It's time to up that number by 1 or 2 to allow for these contingencies
You can't always assume there will be a transfer available. If Jess hadn't gotten immediate eligibility we would have had to play last year with 6

if she doesn't, she will be wearing a coat
by ram  (2019-04-09 11:38:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

with no sleeves before the season ends

Sam
by hempfield75  (2019-04-09 04:36:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

There is a good chance she will be slotted as a 3. Unless we get a transfer,
I believe she will be our starer. Without transfers. I would believe
starter will look like this (just a guess)

5- Vaughn
4- Dani
3- Sam/Abby
2- Peoples/Gilbert
1- Gilbert/Jordan

Bench 4/5 Danielle 1/2 Cole w/o Benz W/O

I am hoping that sometime before they graduate they are given a scholar-
ship. They have given a tremendous a lot to the program. If approved and
I can not see why not. This will be the third year for these 2 unself
players. They give a lot but ask nothing in return. That is giving to
a program. MM please award these 2 unself loyalist with a scholarship.

SEG/Chief

Has Muffet weighed in? *
by SorinBasement  (2019-04-08 20:44:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Have not heard anything
by RISteve  (2019-04-08 21:23:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

We know the Jewel decision did not initially go over well. I am thinking this could be a tad smoother. Just a guess.

Who knows why she decided to leave before her time, but
by Tim Kelley  (2019-04-08 19:39:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

the huge disparity in accompanying talent from this year to next could have been one of the influences. She may have looked over her shoulder at this year’s men’s BB team. Not saying this is the case. Just throwing it out as what would be a reasonable view on her part.

It had to weigh on her FF performance. Best of luck Jackie!
by drmurray  (2019-04-08 19:28:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You rock!

I tend to agree with this, it’s only human nature. *
by 2ndstreeter  (2019-04-08 19:32:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I tend to think 6'6 and 6'7 had more to do.with it *
by weirdo0521  (2019-04-08 23:10:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I think Cox is only 6'4". She's plays big though! *
by Fighting_Artichoke  (2019-04-09 00:06:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Congrats to Jackie and thanks for 3 great years! *
by TommyZ  (2019-04-08 19:23:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I thought she would declare, only
by Homeboy73  (2019-04-08 19:22:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

because of Arike’s quote about the “five seniors” last game together. Too bad. But next year we rebuild and watch the youngsters develop.

I thought the "5 seniors" quote referred to Maureen Butler
by Fighting_Artichoke  (2019-04-08 20:01:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

as the 5th senior, so I considered it innocuous.

Obviously didn't want to distract the team.
by ndbutch  (2019-04-08 19:21:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

But her and Jewel (4-18 vs UConn in 2015)obviously had their play affected.

Was thinking the same thing myself during the FF games
by Murcer68  (2019-04-08 19:29:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Her poor play (when measured against her high standards) was a clue she could be going pro.

Yep. Agree. *
by hibernianangst  (2019-04-08 20:02:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Good Luck Jackie! Got a Clean Slate in 2019-20
by dillon77  (2019-04-08 19:19:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Want to thank Jackie for her three outstanding years of play and representing the Irish. She was an absolute class act, teammate and representative of the university. Godspeed and Best of luck. Go get 'em!

I mulled (and posted) about this possibility. Amazing to think that MM and her staff will be starting with a complete clean slate in which to put together next year's squad. In one sense, it's petrifying. On the other, it will be very interesting and exciting to see it all come together.

For perspective, Ohio State was decimated after the 2017-18 team when Kelsey Mitchell left and a bunch of folks transferred. Coach McGuff got a late international recruit, a mess of grad transfers and the stew got their butts kicked in the early part of the schedule. They then promptly had a winning record in the B1G.

We've got a lot better players coming back than the Buckeyes: To be specific, 5 McDonald's All Americans and/or a National Team player (Abby).

As of now, here's the roster:

Junior: Dani Patterson
Medical Redshirt Junior: Mik Vaughn
Sophomores: Abby Prohaska, Jordan Nixon, Danielle Cosgrove
Medical Redshirt Sophomore: Katlyn Gilbert
Freshmen: Sam Brunelle, Anaya Peoples

Walk-ons: Kaitlin Cole, Nicole Benz

That's 8 scholarship players and 2 walk-ons for 10.

Well, time to check the grad transfer lists and regular transfer lists (in the hope they might be given a waiver, particularly if there was a coaching change.)

The Evina Westbrook situation now becomes very intriguing, as do Stephanie Watts of North Carolina and others. Will do more than a little research and expand the 2020 report to a 2019-2020 report soon.

Next Year
by hempfield75  (2019-04-08 22:36:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I will never give up on this team or think they do not have a chance. They
may be put in a bad situation. This could also prepare them for the
following year. Here are a few of my comments on next year.

1) It will be a slow start for the new players. I hope if the schedule
has not been completed a lot of thought should be taken into the
development of not only bb development, but more important is their
confidence. Their normal number 1 ranked schedule could lead
not only to a bad year on standings but the confidence and developmment
of these young players. A lot is going to be asked of Dani, Mik, Danielle,
Jordan, and Abby.

2) With Jackie leaving it is not imperative we recruit 1 or 2 guards and
a true post that can play immediately.

3) Lets just take Tennesseee's entire team since they did not know what
to do with the talent they had or have. I am going with you on this one.
Go after Westbrook hard. Maybe she could look at like the right coach and
team can turn her career around. I believe she would still have 2 years.

4) Team meeting and let them know the status and what the plan is. I
think it will help morale if the coaches keep the players informed of
what their plan is. I would also say this does not change anything
as for our preparation for the new year and my expectations will NOT be
lowered. It is important to take a vacation and get back to work
immediately.

5) Anya, Sam, and Gilbert are going to have to grow up in a hurry. 2 or
all 3 of them could be starters. Gilbert has a little advantage in she
has been in the program a year, even though on the unable to perform list
or what ever list you want to call it. She could not play for medical
reasons. She knows, the facilities, Niele, but most important she knows
MM. No shock treatment for her.

6) I will not mention any names. I just wonder what might be going
through the heads of players that left the program early. Are they
laughing or feeling sorry for ND. Just curious, not important.

7) I was put in a bad spot. Now I have to come up with a last second
replacement for my true love on the BB court. I sm not good with
sudden changes. I have decided it will take two to replace Jackie. So
I am going with an upperclass women in Dani and Sam. I may end up taking
some flack from back home in taking a NY player over a PA player. But,
look all major decisions, I had to go with my gut. My gut says NY and
VA. I am in trouble now.

8) Seriously, I will not give up on this team. We can not loose any
of our coaches. I have so much trust and belief in them that they will
do MISSION IMPOSSIBLE. I truly do believe that much in this coaching
staff and players coming back. They may not make the final four.
But there will be no quit in this team and they will take giant steps
throughout the season. They will shock a lot of people out there.
Especially if MM is able to convince some transfers that this is the
place to be to continue your career.

9) We still have some openings on our recruiting for some great players
that want to take on a challenge. I hope Marshall, Clark, Hailey
from WA, Cordovo (sp) post from TN, and others look at what a great
opportunity to start their career with the best school, program, coaches,
and head coach in the country. How can you turn this opportunity down.
Does not come that often. Do not answer that.

Thanks fellow BELIEVERS

P.S. If you can make it to a Grotto, this would be a good time to
do it. The big man up above is going to busy with us this year.

Thanks again.

SEG/Chief

Unc Frosh?
by joeyt28  (2019-04-08 21:17:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Any chance the post commit reopens to ND?

Any chance Mariella Fasoula grad transfers from Vanderbilt? *
by CKDexterHaven  (2019-04-08 20:39:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

She's Currently Not in the Transfer Portal *
by dillon77  (2019-04-08 21:24:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Hey Dillon. Have Another Question for You
by hempfield75  (2019-04-08 23:14:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Actually I have a few questions for you.

1) If the player is in the transfer portal. Can coaches initiate contact
with the player.

2) If the player is not in the portal coaches can not initiate contact.
Only the player can initiate the contact.

3) In your best feeling or guess or even knowledge. How many transfers
do you think MM will go after?

4) Do you think 2 guards and 1 post is reasonable and doable?

I think I have made pretty obvious that I am a big fan of the underdog.
My next question comes under that category.

5) How does going after transfers affects the opportunity for Benz and
Cole to walk on for next year?

I am a big fan of those 2 players. They work hard, make sacrifices, do
everything asked of them and expecting little in return. I would like
to see them given that opportunity again next year, if they want to.
Those 2 players are total team players. I would like to put the
talent of some P5 players that do not know how to use their talent.

That is it Dillon. Thanks.

Some Answers For You
by dillon77  (2019-04-09 00:22:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Answers underneath your questions.

1) If the player is in the transfer portal. Can coaches initiate contact
with the player.

2) If the player is not in the portal coaches can not initiate contact.
Only the player can initiate the contact.

Answer: This is how the transfer process ("the portal") works:

The NCAA Division I Council adopted a proposal that creates a new “notification-of-transfer” model. This system allows a student to inform his or her current school of a desire to transfer, then requires that school to enter the student’s name into a national transfer database within two business days. Once the student-athlete’s name is in the database, other coaches are free to contact that individual.

3) In your best feeling or guess or even knowledge. How many transfers
do you think MM will go after?

Don't know. MM made a comment when talking after Sam and Anaya signed their letter of intent that she thought she'd try to get a post player and/or a grad transfer to help out Jackie and give another veteran presence . Well, with no Jackie, getting a vet would help even more so. MPG has researched Raoul's transfer blog and only found one forward who might give some help.

While watching the UVA-TT game, I'll peruse the list as well and see who -- if any -- jumps out from that list, both for grad transfers and/or "normal" ones.

4) Do you think 2 guards and 1 post is reasonable and doable?

Answers: As transfers? Hmmm. I don't think so...it depends on whether the ND coaches and/or team think transfers would fit in with ND. Some of the more desirable folks in the portal are from Ga. Tech, but intraconference transfer rules in the ACC are tough (sit one year and lose a year of eligibility). On the other hand, being a grad transfer in the ACC is ok.

I think I have made pretty obvious that I am a big fan of the underdog.
My next question comes under that category.
5) How does going after transfers affects the opportunity for Benz and
Cole to walk on for next year?

Shouldn't affect them at all. Right now, with frosh coming, we have 8 scholarship players. Even if we get, say, two transfers, that's only 10: plenty of space to have Nicole and Kaitlin stay in the party. Remember how valuable the walk-ons are in practice. And both of them seem to be very well liked and respected by the rest of the team.

Thanks Dillon
by hempfield75  (2019-04-09 05:09:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Again Dillon you have shown you are all knowing about women's basketball.
You have always answered all my questions quickly and in a way that makes
a lot of sense.

...There probably an AD or coaching vacancy out there that you could fill.
You were a little slow on the Tennessee job. Hey, GT is still available.

I can always count on you with timely and accurate information. It really
is fun and a pleasure exchanging brain farts, I mean information with
you. Sorry, do not not what got over me there. It just comes out of no
where. Catches me with my guard down. I truly am sorry and apologize to
you from me and my brain fart. Again, terribly sorry.

You have a good week. I have to study for my test with my shrink
tomorrow. Dillon, I have been involved and following sports all my boring
and silly life. You and Baba and some others that I forget their names
are tremendously gifted with a lot of knowledge of sports, especially
CWBB. We on this board are truly fortunate to have you guys to
rack your brains with. It is not just your knowledge but your presentation
of the info. It is quick, thorough, indepth, relevent and shows a lot
of caring towards providing accurate and timely info. You pass it in a
way we are all equals. That truly is a gift and we should all be lucky.

I truly do forget names and IDs. I barely remember mine. So I apologize
for not mentioning everyone. I have been on many boards since the
invention of the wheel. This truly is the board I have had the most
fun and enjoyed the most. Every member I have read post on this baord
are truly remarkable in your knowledge, caring and making things
fun and simple.

I should change my ID to the Rambler. I ramble way to much. Thanks
everyone for allowing me an opportunity to express myself my way.
Truly means a lot to me.

Thanks again Baba, MPG, Domerduck,Jon, Dillon and many many many others

SEG/Chief

Raoul has a transfer pool on his site. The best rebounding
by MPG  (2019-04-08 19:51:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

grad prospect that I have found so far is 6-2 Lydia Rivers of Radford who averaged 12 pts. and 10 rebs. per game. Her final game was 11 pts and 8 rebs. vs Maryland in the NCAA. She also had double figure rebs. vs UVA and Va. Tech. I don't see another Jess Shepard on the horizon.

If Evina Westbrook is willing to fill the Jackie role and gets a waiver due to the UT situation, then who knows. Otherwise, guards seem to be more plentiful in the grad transfer pool and Watts would be a good one to consider.

I thought Jackie would stay, until she kept saying "no decision yet." That usually means a player is halfway out the door.

Pleez stay on this. Your reports & prospects now are vital. *
by Jon  (2019-04-08 19:42:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Feels weird saying this, but I like the clean break. Hate to
by Jon  (2019-04-08 19:09:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

say goodbye, but she belongs to the departing era, legends as they are.

It's important for these new young plants to have as much room to grow as possible. I for one am looking forward to the possibilities and surprises.

And I'm also definitely looking forward to all five of these young ladies repping the Irish on the next level.

Good luck Jackie!

Nice sentiment but I prefer to win
by OGGIE  (2019-04-08 19:26:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And JY on next year’s team meant more wins. I’m not sure we are going to like many of the surprises we get next year. I also thought a year outside of Arike, Marina, etc’s shadows would help JY’s game.

But she did what’s best from her view and that’s all that matters. Plenty of time to improve her game in the WNBA.

True
by joeyt28  (2019-04-08 19:16:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Can’t help but wonder if the bond between all the starters is part of this. In a couple of years we’ll have new exciting memories with Kaitlyn,Anaya, Sam, Abby and Mik.

Dani and Danielle
by hempfield75  (2019-04-08 23:25:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Do you not think that they will are have bonded with the other
players?

SEG/Chief

Jackie’s official announcement
by RISteve  (2019-04-08 19:05:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Link, below

Best of Luck, JY. You will be missed *
by RISteve  (2019-04-08 19:02:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Darn
by joeyt28  (2019-04-08 18:59:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Really hoped she would have returned. Wishing all the best. Now only freshmen and sophomores with one junior.

Hope program doesn’t fall too far. 2020 and beyond look bright.

I wish her well. Not surprised. Coming back would have been
by 2ndstreeter  (2019-04-08 18:40:52)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

a stretch.

Well it’s been a nice ride. Next year will be rebuild, not reload.

Ironically Jackie going pro means ND will be YOUNG next year
by Orangutan  (2019-04-08 18:35:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

All the best to Jackie, of course.

I hope she falls to my Sky at #4.

She gave ND three great years. Couldn't ask for more.

(Edit - couldn't ask for more from those 3 years! obviously, we could ask four a 4th year. But...uh...request denied.)

Too soon. I cannot laugh right now. It hurts too much.
by Fighting_Artichoke  (2019-04-08 18:44:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Couldn't ask for more? Why of course we could: a fourth year.

But I'm sure she'll prosper at the next level and of course she has my blessing.

It hurts to think about next year's team, however. How many years has it been where Notre Dame was a 1-seed in the tournament? Let's just say that that streak is in serious jeopardy.

The streak
by Orangutan  (2019-04-08 18:48:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Is in more Jeopardy than Alex Trebek's health.

We are going to need to strike it rich with the transfer Wheel of Fortune if we are going to get anywhere close to a #1 seed.

Sorry, all I've got after the last 24 hours is morbid humor.

2011 was the last time ND wasn't a 1 seed.
by gond79  (2019-04-08 19:07:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

2009 was the last time ND was a 1 or 2 seed. ND was a 7 seed and lost in the 1st round.

I doubt if we make a 1or 2 next year, but it’s not being
by 2ndstreeter  (2019-04-08 19:41:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

negative, just realistic considering all the other teams that have experienced talent.

Goodbye and God Bless, Miss Jacquée. You are a joy. *
by 1NDGal  (2019-04-08 18:33:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post