UNC grad transfer Destinee Walker on visit to ND, per Raoul (link)
by Orangutan (2019-04-14 16:55:25)

This user did not provide content for this post

Photo of Walker in ND jersey
by Orangutan  (2019-04-14 17:14:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

from her instagram via Boneyard poster "DaBball"

Had Good First Two Years at NC, Then Injured A Lot
by dillon77  (2019-04-14 18:21:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Both she and her back-court partner, Stephanie Watts, are grad students, who can play immediately. Given her recent spate of injuries and Watt's proven track record, I thought they might go in that direction.

But she performed well her freshman year, averaging 13.9 points, 3.7 rebounds and 2.7 assists per game, and was named to the all ACC Freshmen Team.

She averaged 12.4 points, 3.7 rebounds and 2.0 assists per game in her second season with the Tar Heels, but missed the final 10 games of the season due to injury.

Walker did not compete during the 2017-18 season, but was named to the ACC Honor Roll for a second-consecutive season.

Hopefully good grades weren't in UNC imaginary classes *
by NDoggie78  (2019-04-15 09:39:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I’m Blocked From Seeing His Tweets - Why? *
by savr27  (2019-04-14 17:09:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Locked his account recently
by Orangutan  (2019-04-14 17:12:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Was upset about people stealing the info from his tweets and passing it off as their own.

I guess I can still see the tweets because I follow him.