Jackie Young
by TWO (2019-04-15 16:35:33)

I only see Jackie when she is on the court for Notre Dame. She always has a game face on, always seems to be totally in control of her emotions. Lou Holtz (and other football coaches) have said when asked about player celebrations in the endzone, that he'd rather they acted like they've been there before. That is what I think of when I think of Jackie Young, scores and gets back on defense ready to play.

So when I see this picture of Arike with another player, I think who is that...it's Jackie Young. Never have I seen this side of her! Didn't really recognize her at all. Looks like she is having fun and ready to rock. I hope she does great, not just her of course all of them. But

Those are the dresses they wore at the Draft
by NDoggie78  (2019-04-15 16:57:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

There were a lot of young ladies dressed for the red carpet who looked different with makeup, and hair, and dresses versus basketball uniforms

I'm Not Sure I'd Ever Seen KLS' Hair Down Before....
by dillon77  (2019-04-15 17:21:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...before the draft. Didn't realize Gustafson didn't wear a wide headband all the time!

KLS looked stunning *
by SB Jimbo  (2019-04-15 18:22:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Correction They All Looked Stunning. I Even Noticed *
by hempfield75  (2019-04-15 18:39:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post