Some Information on the Team Dinner/Banquet Needed
by dillon77 (2019-04-16 13:32:06)

Petty people need no more than a pittance to get their hate-pitches going again and -- can you believe this -- someone started a thread that MM is going to serve her team hot dogs at the team dinner/banquet. Of course, two folks have now decided this shows how MM really thinks of her team.

I personally like/love a great hot dog, but I'm looking for some context. Is there a traditional dinner this year? Is this the one where "MVP," "Most improved" etc are done? Or are the Irish not having it this year? And having something simpler....?

Thanks for sharing and setting context.....

Thanks

Who cares. They are idiots who worship Geno
by Goirish01  (2019-04-17 01:33:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Despite his nonstop classless chauvinism. They are over. AAC champs for life, but nothing more. Let them enjoy their mid-major rumor mongering.

Awards Ceremony-Winners
by RISteve  (2019-04-16 21:25:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Here are the award winners from tonight

Per Mike Berardino:

Link, below

Awards
by hempfield75  (2019-04-16 23:22:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

My two favorites were Dani Most Improved and Benz Student Athlete

Congrats to the entire team. I am really happy for these 2 players. They
prove on this team you do not need to be a starter or on scholarship
to be recognized for your work efforts.

...Okay now ladies. we expect to see you players take that effort and
skill level up a couple notches. Especially, you Dani. The team truly
needs you max efforts next year.

Thanks for a good year.

SEG/Chief

Man, hot dogs or steak, I'd kill to be there. It's the
by Jon  (2019-04-16 20:17:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

people that make it what it is.

Throw in some adult beverages and I'm the happiest camper.

Dahmeresque with your first choice *
by Ajax  (2019-04-17 01:27:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Almost spit out my drink on that one. :) *
by Jon  (2019-04-18 15:56:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Come On Get Real Philly Cheese Steak To Die For *
by hempfield75  (2019-04-16 21:01:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I can't believe you give a crap what they think. *
by NDBass  (2019-04-16 16:48:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I Care About Correcting Falsehoods About an ND event
by dillon77  (2019-04-16 19:45:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And MPG and others have given me the information to do so.
Even Huskynan, the Boneyard moderator thought the first two comments were "petty." They were also out of context and wrong and vindictive. So I corrected them (see below). BTW, the thread is now a back and forth on great hot dog places. I'm having that back and forth with a Dookie.
Find allies and friends in the oddest places.

I learn a lot about WCBB and WBB from many of the decent posters on the Boneyard.

Sometimes, The trolls, like bullies, are best taken on straight up.
Other times, I just ignore them...to paraphrase my homeboy J.C., "...there will always be the ....(fill in the blanks)."

In this case,this event is a good one and don't want any false bull+*it being spread about it or our coach.

Thanks again to MPG and others.

Tonight is an awards night beginning at 6:30, but preceded
by MPG  (2019-04-16 13:50:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

by an autograph session for fans who would like one item signed. This is not a banquet, so those who started the negative thread are doing what trolls do!

There will be refreshments for the fans who pay $10 for admission. Last year it was a hot dog and a soft drink event. With Sam Brunelle on hand next year, I hoping for mint ice cream as an option.

Ice Cream Opton
by hempfield75  (2019-04-16 16:03:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Your After My Own Heart. I grew up 45 minutes from Hershey. I am destined
by PA law to love chocolate and peanut butter. Can not beat it.

SEG/Chief

Thanks. Info Duly Posted. Have Fun Tonight.
by dillon77  (2019-04-16 14:14:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I like mint chocolate chip, as well!

I went last year...and one several years ago, too
by DavidAddison  (2019-04-16 17:26:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

the prior one had been a banquet on the JACC floor. Last year was, in fact, hot dogs, as the poster described above. Last year was pretty informal and did have awards. Basically (long) autograph line, then line to get dogs and chip and pop, then sit in JACC stands and eat, then short program (awards, etc.), done.

Have a conflict tonight and can't make it. Luckily I did get the team autographs once before this season.