What Time Frame Are You Referring To?
by dillon77 (2019-04-20 09:10:48)
Edited on 2019-04-21 20:21:23

In reply to: Have A Feeling Clark And ND Have Moved On From Each  posted by savr27

- MM visited Dowling HS in Iowa twice during the 2018-19 season.
- Who knows how often they've been in touch during that old fashioned thing we can't track, phone calls?

Regarding visits to Notre Dame:
- She came to ND back in fall 2017 during recruitapalooza/Nielefest with current ND signees and/or verbal commits Anaya Peoples, Sam Brunelle, Alli Campbell and Nat Marshall.
- The Official Visit (OV) time period for her class just started after the NCAA finals and the Marshalls were there front and center immediately, as promised. We're now into Holy Week: the campus is shut down and Dowling Catholic HS is, well, an RC institution, as well.
- Plus, time is fleeting for someone like Caitlin Clark. Why? She plays soccer for Dowling and the girls season is in the spring. (I just checked the roster...she's still whacking it.). But she still plays for her very highly ranked Iowa AAU team and the tourneys are starting up soon.

Your take on her social media seems to be in line with what Orangutan has noted. And she is in touch with Oregon commits like Sydney Parrish. And perhaps former U.S. National teammate Kylee Watson.

But she's also told many newspaper writers she is looking at Oregon schools, Iowa schools and national schools, which would be us.

Like many, I initially thought Clark would be a natural for ND. But you never know what's inside the head and heart of a teenager. But while she's known to be gregarious to her friends (even, goofy), she keeps a game face in basketball and things related to it. We'll see...

However, one can see why ND is looking at options in the case of Deja Kelly.

I'll keep fingers crossed and think good thoughts, but will pay attention to possible OVs and who MM/Niele watch at upcoming tourneys. Stay tuned.