Anaya Peoples
by skydigg88 (2019-04-20 21:21:05)

She is definitely underrated and is a Top 5 player easily in this class. She has the entire package. Scores, handles, defends, rebounds, and runs the floor well. She’s shown us time after time that she may be the new face for ND. I know many may think Brunelle but Peoples shows so much each time I watch her.

my thoughts
by MackyBoy  (2019-04-22 04:37:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

from everything I have seen of her, she is a cross between Jacky Young and Arike. Not as explosive as Arike and not as big and strong as Jacky, but a mixture of the two players. I think she will be ND's top player going forward. We got spoiled watching this team the past two seasons. We may never see another ND Women's team as good as this most recent team. I will enjoy watching the next batch of players and see them forge their own identity and chemistry and style. I think we will see a team much more dependent on 3 pt. shooting and will see a 4 Guard Offense.

Thanks for your thoughts, "MackieBoy" *
by CJC  (2019-04-22 13:38:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

We really need Peoples
by drmurray  (2019-04-21 10:30:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

We are...
people.

People who need...
Peoples

Thank You, Bobwa.....
by dillon77  (2019-04-21 12:09:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...or Bobwa Striesand.....

Boy, how often did I hear that on my dad's hi-fi set back in the day....

I blame drmurray. *
by Tim Kelley  (2019-04-21 12:33:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Me too. Now I can't get that tune out of my head. *
by Notra_Dahm  (2019-04-21 13:25:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Check out this move! (link)
by Fighting_Artichoke  (2019-04-21 03:23:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

A selection of tweets
by Orangutan  (2019-04-20 22:07:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

from Skinshoops86, an astute observer of women's basketball on twitter who has no particular allegiance to any team (that I know of):

"Anaya Peoples with 2 and-1's early. One was over her future HS teammate Sam Brunelle. I still think she could be a really good PG at Notre Dame, even if they may not be considering it yet."

"Anaya Peoples has impressed me a lot in the two all american games. Had no clue she had the ball on a string like this. Good passer. There aren't 20 better players in her class like ESPN has her at (#21)."

"I remember Anaya Peoples played on the same AAU team as Ty Harris (South Carolina) and Katlyn Gilbert (Notre Dame), Best Choice United. So Peoples was playing up 3 years. So maybe she didn't put up as huge numbers early in AAU, but it had to prepare her well."

Response to that last tweet from Ty Harris: "And we played up when she played with us so she was playing up like 5 years !"

And Nice Mention in USA Today Summary of the Game
by dillon77  (2019-04-21 12:36:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Please see link below.

Anaya had a double-double and has a "nasty handle," or as SkinHoops86 pointed out, "the ball on a string."

Bravo.

Yep. But don't sleep on Sam B - she may not have
by SBSwarm  (2019-04-20 21:58:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

the elite athleticism of others, but she's got three things that I love: the stroke, the fire, and the knowledge of what makes a good basketball play.

Agree *
by Mike  (2019-04-20 21:38:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post