Danielle tweet announcing her transfer
by RISteve (2019-04-23 20:46:35)
Edited on 2019-04-23 20:49:26

Wish her well. Hope it works out for her.

NDWBB now down to 5 returning scholarship players.

Link, below:

Sad to see her go. Minutes galore available for her at ND. *
by goirish01  (2019-04-24 17:29:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

ESPN Article on Dani
by joeyt28  (2019-04-24 12:41:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Said could possibly return to team per spokesperson.

AP Article Got It Right In Terms Of ND Personnel ..
by dillon77  (2019-04-24 12:54:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

..which is a pleasant development.

If Dani is, indeed, off to other pastures, the team is currently at 8 scholarship players and the two walk-ons (Katie and Nicole) for a total of 10 players.

Which AP article ?* *
by ndpaul  (2019-04-24 20:30:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The ESPNw Article Was Pulled from the AP Wire
by dillon77  (2019-04-25 12:48:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

My apologies if I through you. I'm a former communications professional and I always note the source of news. When I see "AP," it's not written by the ESPNw staff...just picked up. In this case, the AP writer was good and thorough. Did her/his homework.

What Does That Mean
by hempfield75  (2019-04-25 15:12:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Why would they pull the article. I did not see anything wrong with it.
Was it because it was an AP writer? Does not that also mean that
someone was upset with it and Patterson would not consider changing
her mind? Very interesting!!!!

No, Everything's Fine.
by dillon77  (2019-04-25 15:19:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Associated Press is a business-to-business arrangement wherein the Associated Press coterie of writers and editors supply articles to publications that pay fees to use them. That was the case with ESPNw, which used an AP article that was written on Dani Paterson's entering the transfer portal.

So, when an article is "pulled," it's used.

And my initial comment was that this AP article was well-researched and put together. That's it! All (with it) is good.

Thanks for the Clarification *
by hempfield75  (2019-04-26 04:34:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Sorry to see her go
by Domer65  (2019-04-24 10:24:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Her situation reminds me a lot of Boley’s. They both seemed stressed and were pulled from limited game time as soon as they had a defensive lapse or made some other mistake. That approach doesn’t work on all personality types. Boley seems very happy at Oregon and has improved her game. Oregon should be a final 4 team next year. Hope that Dani lands in a place where she can excel and meet her goals.

Thanks for Posting Her Tweet. I sent Her My 1st Tweet *
by hempfield75  (2019-04-24 00:15:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Where's is she going? *
by sixtythreer  (2019-04-23 22:26:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Dani Patterson
by hempfield75  (2019-04-24 00:19:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I hope where every she goes that coaching staff can get her to relax
and build on her positive confidence in herself. She has a lot to offer
a program.

...Syracuse might be a good fit for her or the VTECH.

I will be a fan where ever she ends up.

SEG/Chief