WNBA Salaries
by SBSwarm (2019-04-29 15:26:24)

A breakdown of salaries by team, provided by High Post Hoops, is attached. Interesting info.

I noted that Lindsay Allen isn't listed on the Aces roster, though I thought that I saw her on their WNBA webpage roster. Keeping my fingers crossed for her and Marina.

LA is rehabbing from knee surgery
by Soc  (2019-04-30 09:58:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

can't recall the specifics, but expected to miss the WNBA season, I believe.

Thanks. I do remember seeing her on crutches at Purcell.
by SBSwarm  (2019-04-30 11:07:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Just didn't realize it was an injury which required a full season of rehab.

Very good article on WNBA salaries...
by DavidAddison  (2019-04-29 18:02:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...for those interested.

The sports writer is a woman whose beat is basically women's sports. And generally she is quick to point out if they are getting the shaft (like US women's soccer team, for example). This is a very balanced article on the subject of WNBA compensation.

WNBA salary debate
by IrishMikeR  (2019-04-29 19:01:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Smart article and well thought out. I agree on about all your points! Thanks for posting it.

WNBA salary debate
by IrishMikeR  (2019-04-29 19:00:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Smart article and well thought out. I agree on about all your points! Thanks for posting it.

I can see why players pad their incomes with European play *
by thethinman  (2019-04-29 16:18:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post