Vegas has to be our new favorite WNBA team-3 ND players
by Domerduck (2019-05-19 12:16:45)

and two expected to be major contributors on the team (see ESPN article attached). Having KMac, Jackie,and Lindsey on one team is pretty cool. With the Jefferson trade for Cambage I am assuming Allen makes the team. Plus the GM is ND Alum Bill Lambeer. With Stewart hurt for defending champs Seattle, they are seen as one of the favorites.

Other obvious candidates for ND fan love are Dallas with Arike and Sky who willboth be featured players or Phoenix with Bri and Dev. That team I have a hard time rooting for with two ND killers during college with Taurasi and Griner). Then there are the teams with one ND player, Seattle (Jewell)/Indiana (Ace) and Minnesota (Shep)/LA (Marina)-assuming they make the team.

With 10 ND players on various team early rosters there is a lot to chose from, but I am following the Aces. The one other thing I love about them is they are one of the few WNBA teams with no Connecticut players (vs New York which have 5 on their prelim roster). The season starts this weekend, who's your favorite? Any other thoughts on the upcoming WNBA season.

My Favorites
by hempfield75  (2019-05-19 19:35:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I live in Seattle country but not a fan of Seattle. I do check out to see
how Jewell is doing. I follow all the ND players but I do like to
teams. My 2 favorites are LV and Dallas.

...I believe those 2 teams need to be teams that others better watch out
for. They both have great young talent. They both have great guards. By the
way most are even Irish.

SEG/Chief

Allen
by hempfield75  (2019-05-19 15:12:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I thought I read where LA was out for the year with an injury. Am I
wrong again?

...I think she will make the team. Hoping she comes off her Australian
showing and have a great year.

...Maybe that is why LA was not traded. Maybe Bill also liked what she did
and is hoping to see a shooting LA. Maybe that is what he has been waiting
for from LA.

SEG/Chief

Look 3 replies ⬇️ *
by SB Jimbo  (2019-05-19 15:57:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Thanks Did Not See It the Last Time Blind in 1 Eye Can
by hempfield75  (2019-05-19 19:29:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

not see out the other.

SEG/Chief

Are you a light man?
by cbiebel  (2019-05-20 20:35:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I guess the Piano has been Drinking...

It had to be the Piano. I stopped in 92 *
by hempfield75  (2019-05-20 22:00:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm with you on LV & Dallas. Too many dogs on Seattle. *
by Jon  (2019-05-19 13:55:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Their starting 5 were #3 overall pick or higher. Liz Cambage
by 1NDGal  (2019-05-19 12:36:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

should have been League MVP last year.

Vegas is going to win it all. Jackie will be Rookie of the Year.

LV
by hempfield75  (2019-05-19 19:41:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You maybe right with the addition of Jackie and Liz. You have an
all everything guard that is unselfish and only goal is to win. Then you
have a great shooter McK. Those guards will be hard to contain than add in
Liz. Guard the guards and she will take it to the rim. Ding, LV wins.

SEG/Chief

Lindsey is out for the year with knee surgery *
by SixShutouts66  (2019-05-19 12:22:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post