Vegas has to be our new favorite WNBA team-3 ND players
by Domerduck (2019-05-19 12:16:45)

and two expected to be major contributors on the team (see ESPN article attached). Having KMac, Jackie,and Lindsey on one team is pretty cool. With the Jefferson trade for Cambage I am assuming Allen makes the team. Plus the GM is ND Alum Bill Lambeer. With Stewart hurt for defending champs Seattle, they are seen as one of the favorites.

Other obvious candidates for ND fan love are Dallas with Arike and Sky who willboth be featured players or Phoenix with Bri and Dev. That team I have a hard time rooting for with two ND killers during college with Taurasi and Griner). Then there are the teams with one ND player, Seattle (Jewell)/Indiana (Ace) and Minnesota (Shep)/LA (Marina)-assuming they make the team.

With 10 ND players on various team early rosters there is a lot to chose from, but I am following the Aces. The one other thing I love about them is they are one of the few WNBA teams with no Connecticut players (vs New York which have 5 on their prelim roster). The season starts this weekend, who's your favorite? Any other thoughts on the upcoming WNBA season.

Replies: