Article Looking at U16 USA Basketball Team, AAU Clubs
by dillon77 (2019-06-11 00:19:20)
Edited on 2019-06-11 08:48:17

Premier Basketball put out a long report on the spring club season thus far and if you look through it, you'll see reports of several clubs and prospects that ND has been follwoing.

Also, If you scroll down a bit, you'll see personalized scouting reports and pcitures on each of the members of the U16 USA Basketball team, which will be playing in South America shortly. ND reportedly has some degree of interest in Olivia Miles, Sonia Citron and perhaps some others.

After all the edited tapes we see of various players, it's interesting to get some opinions (on cyber paper) of strengths and weaknesses.

Jersey girls
by Macthefirst  (2019-06-11 13:25:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

As usual the Jersey girls are listed a great prospects

Come on ND.

Let’s go after D Adam ND O Miles

And Here's a Few More (one New Yorker, too)...
by dillon77  (2019-06-11 22:07:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...to join Destiny Adams and Olivia Miles in the Class of 2021. Just go over the Hudson River and Guard Sonia Citron is having a stellar career for The Ursuline Academy. Citron is playing with Miles on the U16 USA National Team this summer.

And in 2022, drive back down the Garden State Parkway to take a look at 6'3" wing Justine Pissott, to plays for Jersey Shore Power Red Bank Catholic High School. Remember, she was only a freshman last year, and still average in double figures for RBC, which plays in perhaps the boughest conference in New Jersey. I think of her developing more outside-in, that is her game initially was based on her sweet jump shot. But shes' developing more inside, both defensively and offesnively. Keep an eye on her.

And the other 2022 Jersey girl I've been following is 5'11" guard Kiley Capstraw of West Orange High School, who -- as a freshman guard -- helped lead her high school to a first-ever Essex County championship, playing alongside Penn State commit Mya Bembry. Very good athlete who also led her soccer team to a first-ever soccer championship (once again, alongside Bembry).
As a basketball player, I really like her court IQ -- particularly for someone so young -- and she can stick the jump shot on a consistent basis. I see her play both soccer and hoops, so I'll furnish reports.

Thank you for this interesting link. I noticed Deja Kelly
by MPG  (2019-06-11 09:52:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

listed as a "super-recruit."