Big 12 commish wants Prince & all xfrs to sit out a year
by Domerduck (2019-06-11 19:20:37)

He hates the inconsistency and said there should be no exceptions.

Even though we benefitted, I agree with some of this
by NDoggie78  (2019-06-12 08:45:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If only to stem the flow of searching for greener pastures. There appear to be a great number transferring on a whim. There is a benefit to sticking it out - best preparation for real life. It's gotten way to easy to move on if something small bothers you.

Other side of the coin, players are not indentured servants, but lets require legitimate reasons

I follow this concept
by hempfield75  (2019-06-12 14:42:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I also am not totally for or against transfers. However, there has to be a
documented reason to transfer. Lets say a coach or recruiter is not totally
honest with a recruit. Lets say the recruiter says recruiting only 2 guards
in 2 years but they do 6. I could accept that, for medical reasons, a major
problems with school, staff or players. They would be some of the DOCUMENTED
reasons for me to approve a transfer.

SEG/Chief

Equity?
by txirish74  (2019-06-11 23:00:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

So shouuld coaches also have to sit out a year?

Yep - total hypocrisy
by Murcer68  (2019-06-12 17:12:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The coaches can move to better jobs whenever they want. The players, well, they should just "shut up and dribble."