Boneyard says it is Deja Kelly visiting tomorrow.
by Irish75 (2019-06-26 20:57:49)

The Boneyarder visited the mother’s website:).

It was our own Orangutan who reported it.
by Irish75  (2019-06-27 01:27:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Sorry Orangutan for not giving you the credit. I was just going back now and reading who had posted and seeing if there was an update on the BY.

Thanks, though "reported" is a strong word
by Orangutan  (2019-06-27 10:15:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

For the benefit of others who haven't seen my Boneyard post:

When NDHoopsRecruits posted that another elite prospect was expected to visit with Prince, someone posted that it was likely Kelly because she and Prince are friends and ND is also recruiting Kelly.

Deja's mom "liked" that tweet. I take that as confirmation that the tweet was accurate and it is Kelly. But people have lots of reasons they could "like" a tweet.

What I'm trying to say is - If I'm right, I will gladly take credit for "reporting" it. Otherwise, it was just a fan's idle speculation ;)

Follow the "likes" and "retweets"....
by dillon77  (2019-06-27 10:42:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...is a new variation on a common phrase from my youth.

As speculated, this joint trip makes sense. For Kelly, given Nixon's foot out the door, the timing is exquisite for her. Stay tuned.

Good weather in the Bend, btw.

Sigh
by irishdds  (2019-06-27 00:29:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Wish it was Clark

Kelly
by hempfield75  (2019-06-26 23:43:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I thought she was the unknown visitor tomorrow. Makes sense for her and
Sadona visiting together. Hopefully they both see what ND can offer them
on and off the court. If we do happen to get both. I can not see us going
after Maddy. To bad if we do not. Would like her to be Irish.

...All that will be left is Clark. This could turn out to be a great great
class.

...These are times I wished I lived closer to SB.

SEG/Chief

I wonder if she'll be visiting Eugene this weekend?
by MPG  (2019-06-26 22:35:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It is not a coincidence that she and Sedona are visiting ND at the same time.

Oregon papers have reported Prince & Lauren Ware
by Orangutan  (2019-06-27 10:18:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

are visiting Eugene this weekend. No mention of Kelly.

She visited there in Feb. *
by SB Jimbo  (2019-06-26 22:51:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I think that visit was too early to be an official visit.
by MPG  (2019-06-26 23:10:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I expect that this visit to ND is an official and she could be heading to Eugene for an official visit there. I wouldn't be surprised if Deja is expected to commit to ND, but we can take nothing for granted. It will be interesting to see if she and Sedona choose the same school.

I like it a lot. Would love to get her! *
by BTFNDGUY  (2019-06-26 21:26:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Thanks! *
by 2Domer  (2019-06-26 21:08:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post