Kara Lawson named Celtics asst coach
by RISteve (2019-06-27 18:20:30)
Edited on 2019-06-27 18:21:31

I'll miss her doing games on ESPN but this is great for her
by Murcer68  (2019-06-27 19:28:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Very happy for Kara.

Maybe Muffet's comments have started something after all.

Ditto. Not a Total Surprise, Given Some On-Air Comments....
by dillon77  (2019-06-27 19:43:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...this year, Kara has gone out her way saying how much she enjoyed spending time with Muffet and her coaching staff, just talking hoops and, supposedly, coaching stuff.

ESPN has lost two of it's analysts this year "back" to coaching (Lawson, Nell Fortner). Wonder who will get a prime-time opportunity, as well as with the ACC Network games, which start up on the new ACC-funded network this year.

Got to figure Deb Antonelli or LaChina Robinson will get a shot at the prime-time gig. ND's own Kelly Siemon Deyo got some gigs on the Raycom broadcasts...wonder if that will open up to ESPN's ACC gigs?

Kara
by hempfield75  (2019-06-28 03:55:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Has always been my favorite to watch, listen, and learn. Great communicator
that does a superb job at getting her poing across. She does a great job at
explaining what is happening at a level I understand.

...There none out there better than her. Hate to see her good. But she has
earned this job. I wish her nothing but the best. Best of Luck Kara.

p.s. Kara one request. Give my 6ers a break. Just let us win during the
season...Best of Luck again.

SEG/Chief