Recruiting Questions
by hempfield75 (2019-07-02 17:44:48)
Edited on 2019-07-02 17:47:50

Are we still going after Maddy? If we get Prince and or Clark do we still
go after her?

...Here is a down the road recruiting question. Was Mila Reynolds out
with an injury this past year. I noticed beginning of the year the
services had her in the top 10 but at the end of the year she was no
where to be found. For what I have read, she seems like an incredible athlete. She is a 6-2 shooting passing, dribbling and defensive guard. Trained by her parents. Looks like Indiana is loaded with talent in 2022 with also A. Patterson and a few others.

...Thought I would ask since it is a little slow waiting for Clark, Prince,
and Kellys decision.

SEG/Chief

Mila Reynolds was not injured during the past high school
by MPG  (2019-07-02 21:48:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

season. Her team struggled at times and that may have hurt her ranking. They will be better next season amd Mila will continue to develop her game.

Dillon covered your other areas of interest!

Thanks Hate to see Another Good Young Player
by hempfield75  (2019-07-02 22:31:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Injured.

...Washington HS could be interesting and fun to watch Milas senior year.
Could have 3 Reynolds on the starting lineup. With 2 coaches and 3 players
on the possible starting lineup. Do you change the nickname from the Panthers
to the Reynolds?? I do not think I have ever seen one team dominated by 1
family like Washington HS could.

SEG/Chief

Your Last Line Is My Starting Point...
by dillon77  (2019-07-02 18:55:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I really think the decisions of/about Prince, Clark and/or Kelly will dictate next steps going forward, perhaps even for the 2020 year (Maddy W., another possible post). Hopefully, those decisions will be made shortly so MM and her staff will go have time to work on alternate plans in 2020 (if needed) and beyond.

Starting July 5th, the next recruiting period allows for coaches to hit the road and see recruits play and there are big AAU gatherings at Indy, Chicago and Washington, D.C., among others. Some of MM's favorite AAU Clubs (Philly Belles, Exodus) are taking part.

Thanks for Info. Fingers, Toes, and everything else crossed
by hempfield75  (2019-07-02 22:21:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

for some good news. It sure would be incredible to get all 3.

SEG/Chief