Here's Some Possible 2020 Bigs Still Not Verbally Committed.
by dillon77 (2019-07-06 09:07:07)

In reply to: Yes we do. *  posted by Irish75

I put this list together a few weeks ago, but it's still relevant (particularly to the Irish) right now. I've got no idea if the Irish are looking at any of these players, but with three major AAU Tourneys coming up (one at Indy as I type), here's a chance to see some of them and/or other post prospects in 2020, 2021 and 2022.

These, once again are all 2020 prospects: someone who could join Nat Marshall.

- Kamilla Cardoso (HG 5, PN 5), 6'5" Post from Brazil, living in Tennessee. Tall, athletic, still raw around the edges. Rumored to be looking at SEC teams, but UConn board is also keen. (Seems to have a protected twitter account)
- Dalayah Daniels (HG 15, PN 15), 6'4" forward from Seattle, WA. Forward with the proverbial guard skills and is looking for a coach/system that can let that show. Has also been with different HS coaches every year so looking for stability. Louisville had a home visit with her. Feels like a Nat Marshall type of skill set, so might look for more complementary player. (Another protected twitter account).
- Cameron Williams (HG 26, PN 65) 6'2" Post who helped lead Whitney Young to the Chicago City Championship. She's a lefty who usually goes face-up, but also has a growing "back to the basket" game, according to HG's Olson. (Retweeted MM's statement on Women's opportunities. Has posted offers from Penn State, Texas Tech and UVA.)
- De'Yona Gaston (HG 34, PN 18), a 6'2" forward from Pearland, Texas. If that sounds familiar, its Brianna Turner's hometown. Gaston's write-ups sound familiar: tall, athletic, good rebounder, runs the floor well. (No insights into colleges that I could see, but retweeted Sedona Prince's decision.)
- Sakima Walker (HG 53, PN ), 6'4" center from Columbus Africentric HS in Ohio who played with Jordon Horston. Supposedly very good athlete who is just tapping the surface offensively. (Scan of twitter sees offers from James Madison, Xavier, West Virginia and Minnesota.)
- Jayla Kelly (#99 in HG), a 6'3" Post from St. Louis, MO. Has been referenced in conjunction with ND awhile ago, but not much seen since. Rugged rebounder and defender in the paint. (According to twitter, has has had home visits from Missouri, Purdue, Vanderbilt, St. Louis. Had home visit from and took OV to Northwestern.
Unofficials to to Louisville, Kansas State and Oklahoma.

Not rated, but known....

- Erika Porter, 6'3" forward from Notre Dame High School in New Jersey. Is also playing with Exodus NYC, AAU team of Nat Marshall and Destiny Adams, a hot 2021 prospect from the Shore. Porter comes highly rated by "Tiny" Green, longtime purveyor of Girls Hoops on the Jersey Shore. He's made Porter an "unofficial" shore player, which is a big kudo (for him). Somewhat raw player who could help in the lane while learning more technical skills.

Replies: